The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Yeah, it does. I'm already talking to someone about it and I can't thank you enough for the offer.
I think it's great that you feel that way, I think that does make you kind. :biggrin:
I won't ever forget this offer and I'm very grateful for it :wink:

Maybe...

Spoiler

Oh that's good then :smile:
Well the offer stands unconditionally (well it runs out say 2018 or so :tongue:)

Well yeah.... I suppose. Recent goings on have made people say i'm an 'amazing' person and 'really kind' etc. However, i'm not a push over either. If someone has a go at one of my friends then i'm kicking off haha.

I appreciate the sentiments of your reply but you don't need to show me this degree of gratitude. It's no big deal :smile:

Oh ok.... My mistake hun.
Original post by Unistudent77
Oh that's good then :smile:
Well the offer stands unconditionally (well it runs out say 2018 or so :tongue:)

Well yeah.... I suppose. Recent goings on have made people say i'm an 'amazing' person and 'really kind' etc. However, i'm not a push over either. If someone has a go at one of my friends then i'm kicking off haha.

I appreciate the sentiments of your reply but you don't need to show me this degree of gratitude. It's no big deal :smile:

Oh ok.... My mistake hun.

Thanks, if you ever need to vent or talk about anything, feel free to PM me too :biggrin: 2018 haha? I'll have to remember that...my offer stands forever. :tongue:

Haha it's great that you're like that. I guess I can be a bit of a push over sometimes but I've been fighting back recently which is something I'm proud of but isn't much to anyone else haha. :smile:

Oh no, it means a lot to me. :wink:

Haha no worries :h:
Thanks, if you ever need to vent or talk about anything, feel free to PM me too :biggrin: 2018 haha? I'll have to remember that...my offer stands forever. :tongue:

Haha it's great that you're like that. I guess I can be a bit of a push over sometimes but I've been fighting back recently which is something I'm proud of but isn't much to anyone else haha. :smile:

Oh no, it means a lot to me. :wink:

Haha no worries :h:

Thanks haha. Nah, i'm cool now. Slowly but surely it gets better :smile:

Haha, i was of course joking.... But 2019 would be pushing it! :biggrin:

Good for you!
I just cut people out of my life who i don't like (wherever possible). If i have to deal with them on a day-to-day basis (say work over summer) then my anger will slowly boil up (if they are two faced about others and are bullying basically) then i'll harshly humiliate them in front of all their work colleagues. If someone makes another individual(s) upset then (depending in context) i'll be prepared to retaliate.

You have to stick up for who you like and what you believe in imo.

Haha, well you're most welcome then.
Thanks haha. Nah, i'm cool now. Slowly but surely it gets better :smile:

Haha, i was of course joking.... But 2019 would be pushing it! :biggrin:

Good for you!
I just cut people out of my life who i don't like (wherever possible). If i have to deal with them on a day-to-day basis (say work over summer) then my anger will slowly boil up (if they are two faced about others and are bullying basically) then i'll harshly humiliate them in front of all their work colleagues. If someone makes another individual(s) upset then (depending in context) i'll be prepared to retaliate.

You have to stick up for who you like and what you believe in imo.

Haha, well you're most welcome then.

That's good to hear. :smile:
Haha I know...ooh I bet make a reservation! :tongue:

Thanks! :biggrin: That's good, if they don't deserve you, you don't need to hold onto them. Yeah, my anger boils up slowly then there's that one point where I just lash out, which is always at home so people outside have only ever seen my nice side and the point at which I'm very annoyed, but not the worst...yet! :tongue: That's very nice of you. Yep, I agree but it's pretty difficult to do, imo anyway. I'm getting there though haha :biggrin:
That's good to hear. :smile:
Haha I know...ooh I bet make a reservation! :tongue:

Thanks! :biggrin: That's good, if they don't deserve you, you don't need to hold onto them. Yeah, my anger boils up slowly then there's that one point where I just lash out, which is always at home so people outside have only ever seen my nice side and the point at which I'm very annoyed, but not the worst...yet! :tongue: That's very nice of you. Yep, I agree but it's pretty difficult to do, imo anyway. I'm getting there though haha
:biggrin:

Yeah, you better make a reservation!
Emmm, i'm free tomorrow night, sure about Monday, busy Tuesday, Wed..... :wink:

Don't take it out on fam! :tongue:

In all seriousness, fair enough. Just (to put it bluntly)... Give less f***s what other people think. All about progression, vision, goals and happiness etc....
Glad you're getting there :smile:
Yeah, you better make a reservation!
Emmm, i'm free tomorrow night, sure about Monday, busy Tuesday, Wed..... :wink:

Don't take it out on fam! :tongue:

In all seriousness, fair enough. Just (to put it bluntly)... Give less f***s what other people think. All about progression, vision, goals and happiness etc....
Glad you're getting there :smile:

Haha, I'll have to check my diary... :biggrin:

Well, my sister is just unfortunate I guess :tongue:

Yeah, absolutely. Thanks. :wink:
Haha, I'll have to check my diary... :biggrin:

Well, my sister is just unfortunate I guess :tongue:

Yeah, absolutely. Thanks. :wink:

Oh ok.... Didn't realise i was talking to such a big deal :wink:

Haha, decent person to attack i guess :tongue:

No problem :h:
Oh ok.... Didn't realise i was talking to such a big deal :wink:

Haha, decent person to attack i guess :tongue:

No problem :h:

Haha, I just don't know if I should make a reservation very soon or a bit later on, say 31st December 2018 :tongue:

Yep, she's always there - not too great for her though :biggrin:
Well, I wouldn't say it's that bad...

Spoiler

N.B. Guessing you are male but maybe i'm wrong haha

Lol, now both Andy's have made that mistake:wink::tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, I just don't know if I should make a reservation very soon or a bit later on, say 31st December 2018 :tongue:

Yep, she's always there - not too great for her though :biggrin:
Well, I wouldn't say it's that bad...

Spoiler

Aye, i think i'm free that day :biggrin:

You sound like a fantastic sibling :tongue:
(I'm sure you'e nice really)

Original post by Andy98
Lol, now both Andy's have made that mistake:wink::tongue:

Vms. Not out fault :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

VMS? I'm on the app so I wouldn't see those:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool, I guess that should be fine. It falls on a Monday by the way. :tongue:

Haha, the best! Well, I try :biggrin:

Nah, I can't blame you or @Andy98, although I am quite intrigued as to why it was assumed I am male. Probably the choice of username... :biggrin:

Nah, I can't blame you or @Andy98, although I am quite intrigued as to why it was assumed I am male. Probably the choice of username... :biggrin:

Hahaha nahh, it's cause unlike most women we can actually understand you:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, I quoted Andy (unistudent) and wondered where that last line had gone to, then realised in was inside your quote! :colonhash: The struggles I go through haha :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
Hahaha nahh, it's cause unlike most women we can actually understand you:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, thanks :wink:
Haha, I quoted Andy (unistudent) and wondered where that last line had gone to, then realised in was inside your quote! :colonhash: The struggles I go through haha :tongue:

Yeah, I had that moment of "wait, I didn't type that?" :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 977
Winners are too busy to be sad,
too positive to be doubtful,
to optimistic to be fearful,
and too determined to be defeated.(author unknown)
Dream like you will live forever,
Live like you will die today.
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Vms = very much so

Already looked it up... She's a keen one :wink:

Haha, i'm a fantastic younger brother to my siblings :tongue:
In all seriousness, we get on amazingly but that's due to the age gap. I'd have hated to have had a younger sibling...

I think username plays a part but idk.
What @Andy98 said is pretty accurate :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest