The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
lVzDIrxVZi.png

'Mashallah'
"Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home." ~ Anna Quindlen, How Reading Changed My life

❤️

"De tous les livres, celui que je préfère est mon passeport, unique in octavo qui ouvre les frontières." ~ Alain Borer

💖
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
"Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home." ~ Anna Quindlen, How Reading Changed My life

❤️

"De tous les livres, celui que je préfère est mon passeport, unique in octavo qui ouvre les frontières." ~ Alain Borer

💖

PRSOM - fantastic quotes! :heart:
image.jpeg
Original post by Indeterminate

And have you followed that advice? :wink:

:rofl:
" The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people." ~ Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

What I said to the last guy who criticize my decision to go abroad <3
“Lead with love. Low ego, high impact. Move at the speed of trust." - Gloria Steinem, based on the principles of the Black Lives Matter movement
ETGoYhXQkl.png
jxv5eSrhjY.png
YzHI4DccNu.png
Vjmy3ECEUF.png
QE6BP70SN2.png
w9x9mhnwYA.png
I have a lot of fave quotes. Here's one.

"A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms."

Lovely!
kGqDu3W3ej.png
flK2tiKg1x.png
N9q1dqa6yg.png
3tSO0ccDIP.png

Quick Reply

Latest