Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help, I need to write an essay comparing and contrasting the behavioral approach and the cognitive approach, and i have no idea where to start. Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    The introduction will be discussing the behaviourist and cognitive approach and what they are, you will find that the essay may start to flow and then you begin to write the comparisons, you may want to add in the support and criticisms for each approach in order to move onto the next comparison.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-Char-x)
    The introduction will be discussing the behaviourist and cognitive approach and what they are, you will find that the essay may start to flow and then you begin to write the comparisons, you may want to add in the support and criticisms for each approach in order to move onto the next comparison.
    Thanks it's my first psychology essay, so feeling a bit like I've been thrown in at the deep end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndTimeAround)
    Thanks it's my first psychology essay, so feeling a bit like I've been thrown in at the deep end.
    Have a look at specifications to help you, there will be example essay's online too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 1, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.