Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So guys i was wondering what my chances are to get into imperial? i dont wanna waste a spot on my ucas so i was wondering if you could give me some advice.
    I want to apply for Mechanical Engineering.

GCSE:
    Maths A
    Physics A
    Chemistry A
    English A
    Biology B
    ICT B
    Sociology C

A-level Predicted Grades
    Maths: A*
    Physics A*
    Chemistry A
    General Paper A

Also, the poor performance in the GCSE's are due to a change in countries in my last year (year 11). Please let me know what my chances are! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    There's no harm in trying but the average MechEng applicant will have 5+ A*s at GCSE and 3-4 A*s predicted for A-level including Further Maths. (General Studies won't count)

I know it isn't the ideal response, but I understand your reasons for wanting to use your UCAS applications wisely so I gave the most honest answer I could

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.