Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just on holiday (sort of) and nipped online to see what was going on the forum and was shocked to read all the negative stuff on the 2nd page of chit-chat...
    I really hope I didn't set off any negativity when I said I wasn't keen on the new set up...I feel a little bad now considering the following responses (I had been having problems with signing in etc and was a little shocked by the complex change) and I didn't mean to be so moany *hangs head in shame*

Erm...basically I hope I didn't give the wrong impression...so just wanted to say how much I appreciate this forum -d and the various mods for keeping it running etc ...I really enjoy coming on and having discussions on the varying topics etc so ta very much for making it all possible

Keep up the good work and I hope you all have nice stress-free holidays

Egan

P.S -to Rahaydenuk (for some reason I have always read it as Raydehuck?!) congrats on becoming a mod...despite what was said by certain members on other threads you really are a much valued member- now mod, of the board and you are someone who certainly deserved the new powers responcibilities...velly well done to you

P.P.S -sorry if this is a misused thread but PM-ing all of you would have\been slightly more complex and I know that I am not the only one using the forum with this opinion

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.