Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Update

There is now a facebook group for anyone who has firmed ARU Chelmsford in March 2016. The group is for all branches of nursing feel free to join!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1725670917651753/

Anyone applying to start Adult Nursing at Anglia Ruskin Chelmsford March 2016?

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for midwifery at both chelmsford and cambridge for sept 2016 and haven't heard anything yet so it may be that the uni doesn't send an email to confirm they have received the application

ReputationRep:
    Just bumping this up for anyone applying/ accepted a place at ARU for March 2016

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

I accepted my place at ARU, have you heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for Adult Nursing March intake at Chelmsford. Ive got my literacy and numeracy tests on the 16th of December.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maame5)
    I have applied for Adult Nursing March intake at Chelmsford. Ive got my literacy and numeracy tests on the 16th of December.
    Congratulations and good luck. Please let me know how you get on. I was beginning to think id be all alone lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks. I don't know how the literacy and numeracy tests are gonna go but I will try my best.

ReputationRep:
    Haha thanks. I don't know how the literacy and numeracy tests are gonna go but I will try my best.
    Did they send you an email/ letter? There is a link to some practice maths questions on there.... I did my test and interview in August so I don't have the link to hand. What did you study/ do before applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I will have a look at the numeracy sample. I did BTEC Health and Social Care for three years.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. I will have a look at the numeracy sample. I did BTEC Health and Social Care for three years.
    How did the test day go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There is now a facebook group for anyone joining ARU Chelmsford in March 2016. The group is for all branches of nursing

ReputationRep:
    Hi i have my numeracy and literacy test next week jan the 15th for march intake Do you now what sort of questions they ask for the literacy and what the numeracy test is like please thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gemzel)
    Hi i have my numeracy and literacy test next week jan the 15th for march intake Do you now what sort of questions they ask for the literacy and what the numeracy test is like please thankyou
    The tests are just to make sure you can write coherently good spelling, grammar ect. And the Maths is Gcse level so brush up on that.

Good luck xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bumping xx

ReputationRep:
    I have my tests for ARU Chelmsford adult nursing for March 2016 entry on Wednesday! What is the process afterwards anyone? Do you have to go back for an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyC0202)
    I have my tests for ARU Chelmsford adult nursing for March 2016 entry on Wednesday! What is the process afterwards anyone? Do you have to go back for an interview?
    I'm not sure of the process as I did my tests and interviews all on one day.
    I'd assume that once you pass the tests they invite you back for interview?

Let us know how you get on
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xjustmex)
    I'm not sure of the process as I did my tests and interviews all on one day.
    I'd assume that once you pass the tests they invite you back for interview?

Let us know how you get on
    Good luck
    Oh right - wonder why they are doing it on 2 seperate days this time then, thank you will do!

ReputationRep:

Bumping again for any new firmers. All branches welcome

ReputationRep:
    Got my interview tomorrow

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 6, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.