Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megan_101)
    All day erry day.

ReputationRep:
    Story of my life

ReputationRep:
    Especially when I'm standing there, gazing into his eyes and a drop of drool runs down my chin. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I feel awkward around most people, I just stare at the floor and occasionally look up and if I accidentally catch someones eyes I'll fail miserably at acting cool about. I just go red and pat the table twice, inconspicuously,or some other weird sh$t then look at the floor again.

ReputationRep:
    Not really. I feel happy ^_^

ReputationRep:
    I don't enjoy talking to unattractive people. I love chatting with sexy girls, it gives me an excuse to admire their sexiness at close range. Not awkward at all.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Yep. The other day I was talking to my crush, and they asked me who I liked. Awkward

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kalail)
    Yep. The other day I was talking to my crush, and they asked me who I liked. Awkward
    aw bless

ReputationRep:
    Depends how attractive I find them and how long I've them for. If I fancy the **** out of someone, I feel way more awkward. Also, if I haven't known them for long.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does Oedipus have a raging erection for his mother?

ReputationRep:
    y-y-you too

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm a girl.
    I feel confident when talking and approaching unattractive guys, and later, most of them like me, but I dont like them. But I'm too shy to talk to attractive guys : ( Too bad. So in my whole life, no attractive guy likes me. I dont have any attractive guy friend either :/

ReputationRep:
    You mean a hot tingly feeling which is itchy...yep doesnt help that ill be rumbled by a barrage of "who do you like" aswe go through the year

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.