Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone up for a general chat? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, i am just really bored atm and was wondering if anyone could private message me or speak on the forum. I've had a long day and now I finished some revision, an essay and now am just pretty much bored asf as i have nothing else to do for the night.

OK lets have a chat. Somethin interestin to talk about is this.

Your turn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)

Your turn.
    I know this is completely random right, but do you think 9/11 was actually the government or not? There are arguments for both sides but its just interesting to know like the US and British government could be hiding thousands of things from us and we wouldn't even know.

(Original post by danrad356)
    I know this is completely random right, but do you think 9/11 was actually the government or not? There are arguments for both sides but its just interesting to know like the US and British government could be hiding thousands of things from us and we wouldn't even know.
    Yeah thats true. I prefer not to think about stuff for for of becoming paranoid. For all I know the twin towers never even existed, not having ever been to America (if it exists) and everything is just made up. Think about it, the potential for conspiracy is scary.

Anyway who do you think would win in a fight, George Foreman or Mike Tyson?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thats true. I prefer not to think about stuff for for of becoming paranoid. For all I know the twin towers never even existed, not having ever been to America (if it exists) and everything is just made up. Think about it, the potential for conspiracy is scary.

Anyway who do you think would win in a fight, George Foreman or Mike Tyson?
    My hunch is George Foreman. People tend to forget he strated 40-0 with 37 knockouts and because he would have had size, reach and weight advantages over Tyson, although both are legends it would be interesting to see them go toe to toe at the height of their abilities, to see who would break first as we all see them as indestructible and unbeatable boxers despite their losses. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, i am just really bored atm and was wondering if anyone could private message me or speak on the forum. I've had a long day and now I finished some revision, an essay and now am just pretty much bored asf as i have nothing else to do for the night.
    Hey again XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Hey again XD
    Hey ! Whats your view on all the so called conspiracy theories that are lying around? Any in particular you believe?

ReputationRep:

Your turn.
    ayy lmaos

ReputationRep:
    Hey ! Whats your view on all the so called conspiracy theories that are lying around? Any in particular you believe?
    Hmm well I found the conspiracy theory on the Apollo moon landing quite interesting. There's a TV show called Fact or Faked and they tested out whether it was a conspiracy or not - worth watching it.

ReputationRep:
    Hello¡

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hmm well I found the conspiracy theory on the Apollo moon landing quite interesting. There's a TV show called Fact or Faked and they tested out whether it was a conspiracy or not - worth watching it.
    I might well have to one day, although from information i've already seen i think it was fake but who knows ayy
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    I might well have to one day, although from information i've already seen i think it was fake but who knows ayy
    Same here - the evidence is pretty interesting too, including the whole rocks thing - where the rocks they found there were very similar to the rocks on Earth.

ReputationRep:
    Same here - the evidence is pretty interesting too, including the whole rocks thing - where the rocks they found there were very similar to the rocks on Earth.
    I personally don't see the need for them to lie and cover up such things aha

ReputationRep:
    I personally don't see the need for them to lie and cover up such things aha
    Yepp, I agree. It's all just attention seeking then, right? lol

ReputationRep:
    Yepp, I agree. It's all just attention seeking then, right? lol
    Yup just to probably increase their support and gain votes

ReputationRep:
    Yup just to probably increase their support and gain votes
    Indeed.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.