The Student Room Group

What language do you find beautiful?

Scroll to see replies

Mandarin Chinese.
Original post by King Mal
Did I not ask it properly the first time?

Porquois
me
hais
tu?

You didn't ask it properly the first time, and you didn't ask it again. Just because 'pourquoi' has been thrown in there does not mean that was comes after it will be correct.

Ask what you want in English.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
You didn't ask it properly the first time, and you didn't ask it again. Just because 'pourquoi' has been thrown in there does not mean that was comes after it will be correct.

Ask what you want in English.

Omg I googled it stop abusing me. See this is why I want to know. I'd ask on your VM but you can't respond.
Original post by King Mal
Omg I googled it stop abusing me. See this is why I want to know. I'd ask on your VM but you can't respond.

Google can't save you. And why can't I respond?
Reply 124
Russian is nice; I love the accent

Think about it, my chocolate fantasy.

il essaie de te demander.. why do u hâte him.
Original post by beyknowles2
il essaie de te demander.. why do u hâte him.

awkward :ahee:
awkward :ahee:

je veux savoir why tu me deteste aussi
Je ne te deteste pas lol, calme-toi :hand:
Je ne te deteste pas lol, calme-toi :hand:

d'accord

Spoiler

I like French but I'm fluent so I guess I'm a bit biased :colondollar:
But I really love Russian... it's so beautiful!
I guess :h: so many of my friends are trilingual it's amazing :eek: I really think people should be picking up more languages, the world is evolving and you need to put yourself out there as much as possible, even if it includes going abroad.

Wooooah :eek: can you teach me??? Prepare for premature balding due to stress and close encounters with heart attacks

Oooooh yes I recall :rofl: I think what's so difficult is that there's no direct translation from English to Russian :zomg:

Lool id rather not, im already balding from trying to learn it properly myself. Arabic is so much more complex than english its unbelievable.

Yeh when it comes to Russian and Englisb only some letters are similar in both looks and pronounciation and those that arent have a pronounciation which you'd never have guessed which just complicates things further.
german is the most beautiful language in the world
Assembly language is beautiful. There is just something mysteriously amazing about it.
Original post by saeed97
عن جد؟
Quite interesting how common arabic has been listed on tsr but ive never heard anyone say it irl.But to answer your question my favourite is Arabic but i may be a little biased. So im gonna say Russian. I really want to learn it and make it my third language.

I agree with you. I love learning Arabic .(But the grammar :grumble:) What dialect do you speak from?
Russian is next on my list. Seems so new, different and unexpected. Though after Arabic. I'm taking them one at a time :lol:.
Hmm Quenya or Sindarin...
Like, really. Especially Sindarin (the first is Sindarin, the second is Quenya)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMyo8I8AKmY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgW0sl7FEsM

:biggrin:
I say it irl too :rofl: Just being able to say 'I speak French and Arabic' is so classy m8 :mmm:

'I speak French and Arabic' 💁🏻 :cool:
Arabic, it smooth and sounds nice and it's my second language :u:
(edited 8 years ago)
Korean will be a good idea if you have Cantonese background. Many Korean words are very similar on pronunciations with Cantonese.

Quick Reply

Latest