Not bad only because ihatePE & British Jesus (BJ) are on
    12.12%
    A load of ****e
    30.30%

ReputationRep:
    ???
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    A peaceful place full of open-minded people who get along well and don't make stupid threads, I always sit back and go "ahhhh, another day on TSR, what a magnificent place to be!!" and I always slam my head against my keyboard because I just can't get enough.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...e+Student+Room

ReputationRep:
    I detest each and every one of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    A peaceful place full of open-minded people who get along well and don't make stupid threads, I always sit back and go "ahhhh, another day on TSR, what a magnificent place to be!!" and I always slam my head against my keyboard because I just can't get enough.
    Sometimes I cry at how wonderful it is.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think anyone genuinely hates this forum , otherwise they wouldn't be here to vote against it.

Tsr depresses me greatly but for some reason I can't seem to quit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Don't think anyone genuinely hates this forum , otherwise they wouldn't be here to vote against it.
    I don't hate the forum but I love watching people get mad at each other over petty things. Then having a massive keyboard war over it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrawbAri)
    Tsr depresses me greatly but for some reason I can't seem to quit
    That is called an addiction.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by British Jesus)
    I don't hate the forum but I love watching people get mad at each other over petty things. Then having a massive keyboard war over it.
    Also , you meet a lot of funny people on here.

ReputationRep:
    The more important question is, what does TSR think of you.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. I always find myself laughing at someone on here.

ReputationRep:
    say no to weed kids

ReputationRep:
    The good: allows me to talk about my subjects, and my education and now and then have a interesting debate. Something I don't really do with my friends. We talk about other stuff, and the academic standard on TSR is alot higher.
    The bad: Some people use this as a main way of socializing, these people normally and make retarded threads.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    I would say about 5% of posters are of real value to this forum. People like nulli tertius, gladders and Rakas21. People with experience, intelligence, wit, with something substantial to say in work, education and/or more general debate and who have enough megalopsychia to say it cordially despite the constant tsunami of personal insults and fallacious arguments

This lot form the veneer of polish that masks a large mass of rotting wood that forms the main.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    It's okay, good to kill the time lmao and to get help for A levels and ****.
    Help for A-levels? I am surprised you would get serious answers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whydoidothis?)
    The good: allows me to talk about my subjects, and my education and now and then have a interesting debate. Something I don't really do with my friends. We talk about other stuff, and the academic standard on TSR is alot higher.
    The bad: Some people use this as a main way of socializing, these people normally and make retarded threads.
    Agreed.

ReputationRep:
    Nah I don't do the asking, I just read responses. Most of them are helpful.
    Well, whatever floats your boat I guess. Also I was just wondering how big of jump from GCSEs to A-levels would be? I've heard it was quite substantial

ReputationRep:
    Why are you here then?
    Oh, I see how it is. Trying to bully me out of using this website. Well I'm not going to stand for it.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.