Turn on thread page Beta

Is there anyway to rid myself of emotional desires for intimacy watch

Announcements

I spend sooo much time thinking about all these fantasies and desires I have about girls. Non sexual ones I literally soebd ages thinking about holding hands with a girl or playing with her hair kissing her on the forehead. Is there anyway to rid myself of these desires because im starting to realise they will never be fullfilled so im just torturing myself with all these romantic desires

ReputationRep:
    What level wizard are you?

ReputationRep:
    Gonna suggest vasectomy , but can't get rid of romantic desires though.

ask the girl out you dimwit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I spend sooo much time thinking about all these fantasies and desires I have about girls. Non sexual ones I literally soebd ages thinking about holding hands with a girl or playing with her hair kissing her on the forehead. Is there anyway to rid myself of these desires because im starting to realise they will never be fullfilled so im just torturing myself with all these romantic desires
    Why will they never be fulfilled?

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Gonna suggest vasectomy , but can't get rid of romantic desires though.
    I have sexual desires as well but they bother me less for 2 reasons. Firstly if Im horny I can just masturbate and then all my sexual desires are gone. And also If I really really do want sex I can always pay for it (not that I plan on doing it). But theres no way to even really pay to fullfill romantic desires like kissiing hand holding, playing with her hair etc also theyre with me all the time not just if im horny there with me 24/7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have sexual desires as well but they bother me less for 2 reasons. Firstly if Im horny I can just masturbate and then all my sexual desires are gone. And also If I really really do want sex I can always pay for it (not that I plan on doing it). But theres no way to even really pay to fullfill romantic desires like kissiing hand holding, playing with her hair etc also theyre with me all the time not just if im horny there with me 24/7
    Maybe ask whoever this person is.

I wish I knew how to I'm a girl going through the same thing. I keep thinking about held in a guys arms, stroking his hair etc. It's so painful

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 28, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.