This discussion is closed.
John Paul Jones
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by endorf)
i would never endorse valium, but in your condition i feel it could be benficial.

hahahahhah - AT , why not try a cocktail of drugs before you get on board?
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by tammypotato)
my dad did... actually i never saw him that drunk he even forgt his name so we were stuck in the airport for 1 night
LOL
tammypotato
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
LOL
it wasnt funny!!!! lol i was like 10 or somefing like that
endorf
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by John Paul Jones)
hahahahhah - AT , why not try a cocktail of drugs before you get on board?
LOL
RieLouise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I took Valium when I went to NYC - prescribed by my doctor, of course. Plenty of people who are afraid of flying take some kind of tranquillizer to get them through it.

See what your doc says. From what you say, he sounds as though he'll be quite sympathetic.
RieLouise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by аmеxblack)
No offence, but it's exactly these types of posts that cause such animosity as shown in the "who drives you mad" thread. Take heed of helenia's advice.
Oh, the 'self indulgent' post to which I was referring.

Thank God MY doc ain't like that.
RieLouise
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by аmеxblack)
Oh come on, this is more than just a little pathetic. You're 21 -- neither a baby nor a pensioner. I think you are (subconsciously) attention seeking, craving our sympathies. If you really are worried ring up your doctor!
No, he's CONFIDING in members of the forum. What's your no 1 rule in life: show no fear, show no weakness? How terribly, terribly British of you!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I was simply asking advice about a drug I don't know much about to see how common the problem is. It is also well known that plenty of people are scared of flying.
Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I was simply asking advice about a drug I don't know much about to see how common the problem is. It is also well known that plenty of people are scared of flying.
I've taken a valium tab about an hour ago and i feel fine. A bit relaxed not hyper, but not drowsy at all. Go for it if you think it will help and your doctor is willing to prescribe it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (28)
7.87%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (32)
8.99%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (78)
21.91%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (44)
12.36%
No, nothing has changed (109)
30.62%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (65)
18.26%

Watched Threads