Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Valium watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    i would never endorse valium, but in your condition i feel it could be benficial.

hahahahhah - AT , why not try a cocktail of drugs before you get on board?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    my dad did... actually i never saw him that drunk he even forgt his name so we were stuck in the airport for 1 night
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    LOL
    it wasnt funny!!!! lol i was like 10 or somefing like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    hahahahhah - AT , why not try a cocktail of drugs before you get on board?
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    I took Valium when I went to NYC - prescribed by my doctor, of course. Plenty of people who are afraid of flying take some kind of tranquillizer to get them through it.

See what your doc says. From what you say, he sounds as though he'll be quite sympathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by аmеxblack)
    No offence, but it's exactly these types of posts that cause such animosity as shown in the "who drives you mad" thread. Take heed of helenia's advice.
    Oh, the 'self indulgent' post to which I was referring.

Thank God MY doc ain't like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by аmеxblack)
    Oh come on, this is more than just a little pathetic. You're 21 -- neither a baby nor a pensioner. I think you are (subconsciously) attention seeking, craving our sympathies. If you really are worried ring up your doctor!
    No, he's CONFIDING in members of the forum. What's your no 1 rule in life: show no fear, show no weakness? How terribly, terribly British of you!

ReputationRep:
    I was simply asking advice about a drug I don't know much about to see how common the problem is. It is also well known that plenty of people are scared of flying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I was simply asking advice about a drug I don't know much about to see how common the problem is. It is also well known that plenty of people are scared of flying.
    I've taken a valium tab about an hour ago and i feel fine. A bit relaxed not hyper, but not drowsy at all. Go for it if you think it will help and your doctor is willing to prescribe it.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.