Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really want to apply to southampton but I'm not sure if they will consider me? I got ABCE in my AS levels, however I've dropped two subjects and am fast tracking environmental studies so am predicted to get AAB/ABB this year, am I likely to get an offer?

ReputationRep:
    It depends what course you're applying to. They may not accept you this year as your AS grade were not consistent, but if you apply next year with AAB, they will be more likely.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on lots of things really, such as your statement and results in modules of your AS subjects. I think I Southampton are quite flexible with their offers; I got an offer for BBB with BCC AS results

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 15, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.