Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    umm why? was it offending anyone? no..jesus whats with the sex taboo.

mod justify ur actions

justify as well

ReputationRep:
    Why should the mods have to justify thier actions? It is supposed to be about learning, not penus sizes. I don't mind sex threads if they are grown up and subtle but that thread was offensive and very childlike.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Why should the mods have to justify thier actions? It is supposed to be about learning, not penus sizes. I don't mind sex threads if they are grown up and subtle but that thread was offensive and very childlike.
    umm GENERAL CHAT ..why should it be about learning? half the threads here are completely random/spam- shuld they get deletedD?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    please, dont give that 'its a learning forum' crap. how many threads on the main board are about learning? i think it was a justified question and there wasnt much nonsense in teh thread (although i admit it was getting that way..). it wasnt offensive (well, not unless you have a small knob) and there was NO warning from teh mod in question.

i really dislike how mods NEVER EVER EVER EVER say who deleted what.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ARCHK0VEN)
    umm GENERAL CHAT ..why should it be about learning? half the threads here are completely random/spam- shuld they get deletedD?
    They do, quite a lot of threads get deleted quite often, they are ways of having intelligent discussions about sex, that wasn't one them. It reminded me of the school playground back in 1996.

You need to remember that some younger people come on here for help and I don't think thats the kind of thing they want to see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    please, dont give that 'its a learning forum' crap. how many threads on the main board are about learning? i think it was a justified question and there wasnt much nonsense in teh thread (although i admit it was getting that way..). it wasnt offensive (well, not unless you have a small knob) and there was NO warning from teh mod in question.

i really dislike how mods NEVER EVER EVER EVER say who deleted what.
    LOL at the
    small knob
    and i agree people post learning stuff on Academic section!!

ReputationRep:
    hi there shushi, so how about blessing us with a pic

ReputationRep:
    hi there shushi, so how about blessing us with a pic
    why is everyone aftering my pic?? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hehe you should be flattered youre getting so much attention :P

ReputationRep:
    In the FAQ there is a section about how the Administration reserves the right to do what ever they wish with the site. I can't find it now but oh well. Any mod can do basically what they want. They delete what they want to. Also, they normally don't respond to challenges like this. You are better off pming one of them and asking why it was deleted. Or you could ask a subscriber what the deletion message was.

ReputationRep:
    hehe you should be flattered youre getting so much attention :P
    owow should i? yeah i do appreciate the attention but not ppl asking pic everywhere i go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    In the FAQ there is a section about how the Administration reserves the right to do what ever they wish with the site. I can't find it now but oh well. Any mod can do basically what they want. They delete what they want to. Also, they normally don't respond to challenges like this. You are better off pming one of them and asking why it was deleted. Or you could ask a subscriber what the deletion message was.
    here u are moncal can u do me a faver??? please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    here u are moncal can u do me a faver??? please
    and what would that favor be?

ReputationRep:
    and what would that favor be?
    u know u gotta the software for making the aminated avatar, can u make me one please please please!!!

ReputationRep:
    u know u gotta the software for making the aminated avatar, can u make me one please please please!!!
    What do you want in it? What do you like? I need details. There is one that I made yesterday, but it would really only work for an american.

ReputationRep:
    What do you want in it? What do you like? I need details. There is one that I made yesterday, but it would really only work for an american.
    hey can i add u in msn??

ReputationRep:
    hey can i add u in msn??
    at the top go to contacts, add new contact, create contact using email address, [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    at the top go to contacts, add new contact, create contact using email address, [email protected]
    ok i know how to do that

ReputationRep:
    WOW i want an animated thingy too!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.