No words tbh
    (Original post by elegantbubbles)
    Hideous
    Lol! I kinda like them
    I do have quite an unusual style though

ReputationRep:
    Trashy

ReputationRep:
    They aren't really my style and I wouldn't ever wear them but I think that as long as you like them and feel comfortable wearing them then you should do so. It doesn't matter what other people think of your shoes tbh, bc we all have different styles and I'm sure they'd look brilliant on you regardless.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    They're not nice looking imho

But whatever floats your boat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    They aren't really my style and I wouldn't ever wear them but I think that as long as you like them and feel comfortable wearing them then you should do so. It doesn't matter what other people think of your shoes tbh, bc we all have different styles and I'm sure they'd look brilliant on you regardless.
    Anon. You're very optimistic about fashion lol.

I dare say someone thinking they look good doesn't make them look good, as unfortunate as that may be :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Anon. You're very optimistic about fashion lol.

I dare say someone thinking they look good doesn't make them look good, as unfortunate as that may be :P
    XD:shh: I only said it bc I felt the other comments, despite being truthful, were a bit mean considering the OP seemed to like them and ofc she should wear whatever she wants even if myself + others don't think it's a great choice. But hmm..no bc surely if something looks good to you then ultimately that's all that matters, right? ^-^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    XD:shh: I only said it bc I felt the other comments, despite being truthful, were a bit mean considering the OP seemed to like them and ofc she should wear whatever she wants even if myself + others don't think it's a great choice. But hmm..no bc surely if something looks good to you then ultimately that's all that matters, right? ^-^
    Well she shouldn't if she is wearing what she wears because she wants to look good. Becasue she won't look good. If you is wearing what she's wearing to wear novel fashion. To stand out. To appeal to a particular subculture's dress code. These are different reasons and may justify it.

ReputationRep:
    Well she shouldn't if she is wearing what she wears because she wants to look good. Becasue she won't look good. If you is wearing what she's wearing to wear novel fashion. To stand out. To appeal to a particular subculture's dress code. These are different reasons and may justify it.
    Ahh hmm..yeah, I totally agree with what you're saying. :rofl: Except she isn't asking for our opinions on whether she'll look good so I guess I don't understand this thread, that's also why I'm telling her to do what she likes. Since she just wants opinions of her shoes and ofc if she isnt going to go through with any sort of change then it seems a bit pointless. And I think that unless you wish to alter your body image/something of that sort then other people's opinions on whether your shoes look good/not is entirely irrelevant bc ultimately you aren't going to change them(?) So do what you want, wear what you like, make yourself happy(?)
    No idea. :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yo ill look good in them. Trust

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by number23)
    Please show us an image of you looking good in them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by number23)
    Oh gosh. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a girl, but I'm gay so I have excellent fashion sense.

Stay away from these shoes. It's as if a basketball shoe had a drunken, vomit-filled one night stand with a cheap heel with ankle straps and got pregnant because the basketball shoe was too cheap to use a condom.

(Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    I'm not a girl, but I'm gay so I have excellent fashion sense.

Stay away from these shoes. It's as if a basketball shoe had a drunken, vomit-filled one night stand with a cheap heel with ankle straps and got pregnant because the basketball shoe was too cheap to use a condom.
    😂😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    What are thoooooooooooooooooose???

But, you know, if they're comfortable I won't judge you...

ReputationRep:
    Guys i decided against them

ReputationRep:
    don't ever wear them if you're older than 6

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.