Turn on thread page Beta

Does it mean i'm unattractive if girls never give me eye contact? watch

Girls never look at me when I walk past, does this mean i'm unattractive?a
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    No. It means girls are not obsessed with physical attraction the same way boys are and the vast majority are not 'on the lookout' for their next conquest.

Constant radar scanning reeks of desperation and the signal you give out will drive girls to run away.....very quickly, most likely thinking you are some kind of perv or worse.

Don't do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Girls never look at me when I walk past, does this mean i'm unattractive?a
    It depends - if they are staring at your package instead, then no

(Original post by uberteknik)
    No. It means girls are not obsessed with physical attraction the same way boys are and the vast majority are not 'on the lookout' for their next conquest.

Constant radar scanning reeks of desperation and the signal you give out will drive girls to run away.....very quickly, most likely thinking you are some kind of perv or worse.

Don't do it!
    I think most girls do actually care a lot about your appearance most don't want to even speak to a guy unless he's attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think most girls do actually care a lot about your appearance most don't want to even speak to a guy unless he's attractive
    Your going to struggle with this attitude

ReputationRep:
    No OP it means that you are the sun in their lives . . . you brighten up their day but they cannot look at you

Spoiler:
    Show
    Or maybe you're a creepy stalker who follows people in the street while staring at them then posts on TSR

ReputationRep:
    Yes it does.

ReputationRep:
    I am usually too shy to make eye contact. Unless someone is dressed in a way that catches my eye, I generally look away. The more attractive a guy is, the more shy I get, as well, because I don't think he'd possibly have any interest in me, even though I know I am quite attractive to many people.

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt mean you are unattractive but you're probably not Adonis either. You're average which is great because
    when the right time comes you will probably find a nice average girl to settle down with.
    also maybe if you approach girls more they might notice you more and will be attracted to you. A lot of average guys are
    magnets because of charisma and personality.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong demeanour?
    Wrong posture?
    Confidence is extremely attractive as well.
    Insecurity showing?
    Do you look them in the eye? Do you tilt your head up?
    Wear sunglasses?
    Do you treat them with respect?
    Do you give fear? Are wu scary?

Any of these apply?

Are you actually ever in contact with girls? Like ever interact with them?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.