The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lucky you bro...... i have 7 papers after the 3 phys papers tomorrow....lol

enjoy ur hols.... we all deserve to enjoy them after all the effort we're puttin in.... :wink:
Reply 2
I have 3 exams left to.... but then I have to go back to school for a month to start the A2 work
Reply 3
LS.
I have 3 exams left to.... but then I have to go back to school for a month to start the A2 work

Ditto :rolleyes: Along with a biology field trip...
Reply 4
LS.

Amen friend, same here. Unfortunately, 2 of my 3 are Further Maths modules...
Reply 5
I have 5 exams and my last is next Friday!
Reply 6
Ellie4
Ditto :rolleyes: Along with a biology field trip...

Oh yeh - i have a 4 day trip to Box hill/headleyheath.
Reply 7
i've got 3 physics modules tomorrow, and then the remaining maths modules next week
Lucky u, u earned them; a week on wens my exams r over. Seems 4 eva at the moment :frown:
Reply 9
cant believe how fuckin late chemistry is 29th june my last exam :frown: so gay
Reply 10
jay9386
cant believe how fuckin late chemistry is 29th june my last exam :frown: so gay

so is my latin exam
Reply 11
well count yourselves lucky!

I have 6 physics exams, 3 further maths exams and maths AEA.... help and they don't finish until 2nd july! argh!
Reply 12
ogs
well count yourselves lucky!

I have 6 physics exams, 3 further maths exams and maths AEA.... help and they don't finish until 2nd july! argh!

but when did yours start?
Reply 13
ahhh reading this is makin me feel goood..just can't wait for all of this to be over..but 7 exams to go here..
Good luck every1, hope you all get what you want.
Reply 14
I have to go back and start A2s on wedsenday, despite still having an exam the following monday. Its crazy I say!
Reply 15
NO MORE EXAMMIES! WOO! Had my last one today, gotta go back to school Mon though :frown:

Oh, and mine's a 9 day biology trip.. to wales! :rolleyes:
Reply 16
Wales or not, its better than going to Milton Keynes which our Maths teacher promised but failed to organise. Then I see all these Geograpgy and Geology people wandering off to Lanzarote to analyse rocks :rolleyes:
Reply 17
I have got 6 exams remaining.

The last of which is on the 23rd of June.

That doesn't seem bad to me.
Reply 18
Ellie4
NO MORE EXAMMIES! WOO! Had my last one today, gotta go back to school Mon though :frown:

Oh, and mine's a 9 day biology trip.. to wales! :rolleyes:

I have to go back on thursday, but i am a peer counseller so have to go on wednesday :frown: .
9 days! You must be learning alot more than i will then!
Yay for coursework :rolleyes:
Reply 19
I've now got only three HURRAH! Maths tomorrow then the whole of the week off, then a exam next Tuesday and Friday :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending