Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I cannot wait for my exams! Get them over with, then it's 3 months of holiday!

I don't know what I will do at 11am on Tuesday morning. Probably come home to find my brand new TFT monitor has arrived and play around with that all day, what a geek I am :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you bro...... i have 7 papers after the 3 phys papers tomorrow....lol

enjoy ur hols.... we all deserve to enjoy them after all the effort we're puttin in....

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 exams left to.... but then I have to go back to school for a month to start the A2 work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    I have 3 exams left to.... but then I have to go back to school for a month to start the A2 work
    Ditto :rolleyes: Along with a biology field trip...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    Amen friend, same here. Unfortunately, 2 of my 3 are Further Maths modules...

ReputationRep:
    I have 5 exams and my last is next Friday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    Ditto :rolleyes: Along with a biology field trip...
    Oh yeh - i have a 4 day trip to Box hill/headleyheath.

ReputationRep:
    i've got 3 physics modules tomorrow, and then the remaining maths modules next week

ReputationRep:
    Lucky u, u earned them; a week on wens my exams r over. Seems 4 eva at the moment

ReputationRep:
    cant believe how ****in late chemistry is 29th june my last exam so gay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay9386)
    cant believe how ****in late chemistry is 29th june my last exam so gay
    so is my latin exam

ReputationRep:
    well count yourselves lucky!

I have 6 physics exams, 3 further maths exams and maths AEA.... help and they don't finish until 2nd july! argh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ogs)
    well count yourselves lucky!

I have 6 physics exams, 3 further maths exams and maths AEA.... help and they don't finish until 2nd july! argh!
    but when did yours start?

ReputationRep:
    ahhh reading this is makin me feel goood..just can't wait for all of this to be over..but 7 exams to go here..
    Good luck every1, hope you all get what you want.

ReputationRep:
    I have to go back and start A2s on wedsenday, despite still having an exam the following monday. Its crazy I say!

ReputationRep:
    NO MORE EXAMMIES! WOO! Had my last one today, gotta go back to school Mon though

Oh, and mine's a 9 day biology trip.. to wales! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Wales or not, its better than going to Milton Keynes which our Maths teacher promised but failed to organise. Then I see all these Geograpgy and Geology people wandering off to Lanzarote to analyse rocks :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have got 6 exams remaining.

The last of which is on the 23rd of June.

That doesn't seem bad to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    NO MORE EXAMMIES! WOO! Had my last one today, gotta go back to school Mon though

Oh, and mine's a 9 day biology trip.. to wales! :rolleyes:
    I have to go back on thursday, but i am a peer counseller so have to go on wednesday .
    9 days! You must be learning alot more than i will then!
    Yay for coursework :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I've now got only three HURRAH! Maths tomorrow then the whole of the week off, then a exam next Tuesday and Friday

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.