Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Health Care Assistant offer watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all can anyone help me please, I've been offered a job with the NHS as a HCA, I've received the offer letter along with other pre-employment documentation, my problem is am supposed to receive an email from HR to book an appointment but am still waiting, no response from them after two emails and no luck with the phone number, hasanybody here experience something like this.

ReputationRep:
    It's so annoying waiting for things like pre-employment paperwork to get sorted. If you can't get through by phone or email, I'd say just try and wait for them to get in touch with you. I'm waiting to start a new job soon and I rang HR a few times one day and got nowhere, then the next day, just out of pure luck, I received an email about my pre-employment checks so it pays to not worry I guess. Have you had any luck? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Old Me)
    It's so annoying waiting for things like pre-employment paperwork to get sorted. If you can't get through by phone or email, I'd say just try and wait for them to get in touch with you. I'm waiting to start a new job soon and I rang HR a few times one day and got nowhere, then the next day, just out of pure luck, I received an email about my pre-employment checks so it pays to not worry I guess. Have you had any luck? x
    Yes finally got a reply on Monday by Tuesday appointment was booked for Thursday, took a while but now I think its track just waiting for references and DBS to come back

ReputationRep:
    That's good x

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick links:

Unanswered Health and Emergency services Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.