MARKS & SPENCER PEOPLE SYSTEM (work for m&s?)

Watch
Zentox
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Declare My Availability only works on the in store PCs. I don't know why
Months after being employed I finally did it lol - so hopefully will get some extra hours
Bornaprincess
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
hi sweetie, so your username will be the number that you use to log onto the tills with x
usertarek
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Could someone please post link of the new mands people system cos I bookmarked the old one by mistake? I know there is a new app but not in use yet and on holiday so can't ask anyone at work. Used to be this https://hre.sdworx.co.uk/mandslive/marksandspencer.aspx but doesn't work anymore.
trissia
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i need the link to, I cant log on, I had It bookmark too like you, now I cant log in. last logged on October around the 10th payday.You say the new m and s peoples system, when did it change, and how comes HR dont now about it when I rang them on the 9th nov
Superscatty
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How did you do it mine only works on store pc too and not at home I can’t do it only at work and it is stressing me out a lot
Last edited by Superscatty; 1 year ago
Superscatty
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zentox)
Declare My Availability only works on the in store PCs. I don't know why
Months after being employed I finally did it lol - so hopefully will get some extra hours
How did you do it I am the same
EllieGe1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by trissia)
i need the link to, I cant log on, I had It bookmark too like you, now I cant log in. last logged on October around the 10th payday.You say the new m and s peoples system, when did it change, and how comes HR dont now about it when I rang them on the 9th nov
Hi there! I know this reply was from 6 months ago but I’ve just started working there and I was wanting to ask you what you used as a username to log into the computer at the store? Was it an email? And was the people system log in your till log in number?
itsscynn_x
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I Applied to marks and spencers about 10 days ago and had a one to one and role play interview on monday, the lady who interviewed me said she would contact me the next day to inform me whether i was successful or not, she said i had passed both sections of the interview and that i had done well. Im really worried as i tried my best and really wanted this job. How long do they usually take to contact people?
CharlieCox73
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How do I log on to people system to check my Rota now there going paperless? Only have an iPhone or iPad!
Connor274577
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
can someone give me the link for the website please
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by laz101900)
Hi can anyone help me log onto the people system? i have no idea what my username would be?!
It's your work number
Fayem03
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
How did you check your work hours
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.53%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (545)
48.57%

Watched Threads