Turn on thread page Beta

What are French girls like? watch

Announcements

I'll be moving to France in the new year to start my new job. I am single man and was wondering what are French women like?

Are they plain and very skinny? Because I am personally attracted to more curvy women. What are the best ways to pick up French women as well?

ReputationRep:
    They're all different, just like anywhere else in the world. And there's no one technique that will work on every woman in France...

Like anywhere else in the world, there are curvy women in France as well as any other body type you may find to your taste. So that's not really a problem. The thing I find most attractive about French girls (please excuse my sweeping generalisation) is their nonchalance. I think it's part of the culture to act cool and mysterious. Of course there are warm French women but what I'm trying to say is don't be put off too much if they act uninterested or a bit cold when you speak to them. It's just the culture.

ReputationRep:
    they're good to draw

ReputationRep:
    They're hairy and smoke a lot

ReputationRep:
    I can't generalise for you since French girls are individuals, they are not some monolithic group. Wherever you go in France, lets say, from Paris to Marseille you will come across different girls.

ReputationRep:
    crazy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'll be moving to France in the new year to start my new job. I am single man and was wondering what are French women like?

Are they plain and very skinny? Because I am personally attracted to more curvy women. What are the best ways to pick up French women as well?
    There aren't many French women left in the South of France. 40% of Marseille is Muslim and my mothers hometown near Lyon has turned into a 3rd world Muslim ghetto dump.All of cities (North and South) have turned into Muslim ghettos, so unless you're moving into the countryside you're not going to get much luck with French chicks because there aren't any left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by medrawr)
    I can't generalise for you since French girls are individuals, they are not some monolithic group. Wherever you go in France, lets say, from Paris to Marseille you will come across different girls.
    I know what you mean because walking in Marseille is like walking in North Africa.

(Original post by Willdono)
    There aren't many French women left in the South of France. 40% of Marseille is Muslim and my mothers hometown near Lyon has turned into a 3rd world Muslim ghetto dump.All of cities (North and South) have turned into Muslim ghettos, so unless you're moving into the countryside you're not going to get much luck with French chicks because there aren't any left.
    I'm moving to Bordeaux, on the west coast.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaswift)
    They're all different, just like anywhere else in the world. And there's no one technique that will work on every woman in France...
    He's not presuming that they are all are the same, he's asking about the average frenchwoman

For example, French women have one of the lowest average BMI in Europe, around 23.

ReputationRep:
    Feisty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johann von Gauss)
    He's not presuming that they are all are the same, he's asking about the average frenchwoman

For example, French women have one of the lowest average BMI in Europe, around 23.
    I get your point but the best way to find out is to experience it for himself and work it out!

ReputationRep:
    obese women in tracksuits are few and far between in France.

ReputationRep:
    Laid back, likes to smoke and drink (not a lot compared to the British) but they like to keep it between French people so you might have to put in an extra effort

ReputationRep:
    The ones I knew at uni were hot and had good style.

ReputationRep:
    promiscuous

there was a french girl in my students flat and on a nights out if she doesnt get anyone home she will just pick someone up on the street.

ReputationRep:
    They have nice accents. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    They have cool accents, know how to dress and have nice personalities, but smoking is a real issue.

ReputationRep:
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...2295002df5.jpg

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.