Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is the worst nightmare you haveever had? watch

ReputationRep:
    or weirdest dreamhad a dream the other night a bunch of dogs were trying to bite me in the middle of a field.

ReputationRep:
    "Professor McGonnagal said I failed everything!"

*cries in corner*

ReputationRep:
    OK, legitimate story here. This one's been with me since primary school. I only had it a couple of times, and haven't had it since then, but for some reason I can still remember it...

It's my Birthday. There's a party in my castle. My mum and I are rowing around the 'death moat' which defends the castle from invaders, and are on our way to the party.
    Then, an alarm sounds. It's the 'death wave'! The moat's defensive mechanism. We need to get out before it reaches us...
    However, we're too slow. We're hit by the wave, and my mum falls into the moat and dies. I cry.
    I arrive at the party alone. Everyone's cheering, but there's nothing to cheer about.
    We all cry.

Yeah. Fun, right? I remember waking up crying in real life to this.

/serious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    OK, legitimate story here. This one's been with me since primary school. I only had it a couple of times, and haven't had it since then, but for some reason I can still remember it...

It's my Birthday. There's a party in my castle. My mum and I are rowing around the 'death moat' which defends the castle from invaders, and are on our way to the party.
    Then, an alarm sounds. It's the 'death wave'! The moat's defensive mechanism. We need to get out before it reaches us...
    However, we're too slow. We're hit by the wave, and my mum falls into the moat and dies. I cry.
    I arrive at the party alone. Everyone's cheering, but there's nothing to cheer about.
    We all cry.

Yeah. Fun, right? I remember waking up crying in real life to this.

/serious
    Yeah I know them nightmares where you wake up crying. I had a dream where I was hit by a car and I felt my soul leaving my body and I was dead. I had an outer body experience and saw everyone crying at my funeral and they were going to bury me and I wanted to scream and tell everyone was alive but they didn't listen, my voice was muffled. I woke up shaking, it was awful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dreamt that the good people of London, one of the greatest cities in the known universe, voted Boris Johnson to be mayor, not once but twice.

Still haven't woken up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGreatImposter)
    Yeah I know them nightmares where you wake up crying. I had a dream where I was hit by a car and I felt my soul leaving my body and I was dead. I had an outer body experience and saw everyone crying at my funeral and they were going to bury me and I wanted to scream and tell everyone was alive but they didn't listen, my voice was muffled. I woke up shaking, it was awful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They're definitely rare for me. I haven't had one in the last 7 years, at least.

Not sure why that one has stuck in my mind for so long...

ReputationRep:
    The ones you get after you get cheated on

ReputationRep:
    Fell off a cliff and at the bottom my friends where all trees. So yeah.

ReputationRep:
    My whole family turned into rabbits. No kidding.

It felt so real and I woke up crying.

ReputationRep:
    When my mum died in my arms :indiff: I woke up and the first thing I did was hug her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    When my mum died in my arms :indiff: I woke up and the first thing I did was hug her
    Aww glad you hugged her!!

I had a similar one a few years ago. In my dream, my best friend who had leukemia (irl) died in hospital while I was next to him. I remember visiting him the next day, irl, in hospital and crying next to him. Thankfully he survived

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Aww glad you hugged her!!

I had a similar one a few years ago. In my dream, my best friend who had leukemia (irl) died in hospital while I was next to him. I remember visiting him the next day, irl, in hospital and crying next to him. Thankfully he survived
    Aww omg at least it had a happy ending irl! I think those type of dreams where a loved one dies are the worst

ReputationRep:
    Aww omg at least it had a happy ending irl! I think those type of dreams where a loved one dies are the worst
    I agree But yeah, being a male (and therefore being looked down upon by not conforming to the male "stereotype") and going to hug, for example, your best friend. It can be as strange, unfortunately. This video explains the male emotional stereotype pretty well. Kinda sad, tbh :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjtP0BYOA6s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    I agree But yeah, being a male (and therefore being looked down upon by not conforming to the male "stereotype" and going to hug, for example, your best friend. It can be as strange, unfortunately. This video explains the male emotional stereotype pretty well. Kinda sad, tbh :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjtP0BYOA6s
    Yeah I totally get where you're coming from. Such a dumb expectation imo, males have feelings too! the responses were sad ngl. This stereotype shouldnt even exist in the first place :/

My left eye deflated, then black liquid began to seep out of it

My teeth also turned black and began to fall out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    My left eye deflated, then black liquid began to seep out of it

My teeth also turned black and began to fall out.
    OMFG I've had that dream before. It's so horrible ughhhh

Yeah I totally get where you're coming from. Such a dumb expectation imo, males have feelings too! the responses were sad ngl. This stereotype shouldnt even exist in the first place :/
    Agreed :/ Glad you get it, though!

ReputationRep:
    Was about to be raped by a group of Easter bunnies wearing strap-on. I was really glad I woke up before it happened.

#TrueStory

ReputationRep:
    i dreamt i got a B in ICT (this was back in GCSE times, right before results day) and I was reallllllllyyyyyy upset for some reason- when in real life I would've been COMPLETELY fine! My ICT teacher told me I got a B and i ran out crying haha.

Ended up getting an A* though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Was about to be raped by a group of Easter bunnies wearing strap-on. I was really glad I woke up before it happened.

#TrueStory
    oooh can you imagine the PTSD after ! ****ing scary Easter bunnies man!

ReputationRep:
    My friend became posessed and was biting and slapping me, then I had a moment of sleep paralysis and woke up! The crazy thing is I told my cousin about this dream and she had the same one where her friend turned into the devil followed by sleep paralysis.

What a crazy coincidence.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.