Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

is this the greatest dailymail comment ever ? watch

ReputationRep:
    In other headline news, I too, went out and braved the rain. I donned then sported a monochromatic mac which prevented me from parading, showing and flaunting my ample assets, plunging cleavage, hint of side boob, taut tum, sculpted abs, toned midriff, pert posterior, curvy derriere, neverending, shapely pins and my revenge, show him what he's missing beach ready bikini bod. Luckily, my glossy mane and flowing tresses which framed my face in gentle tendrils, barely there on trend makeup, slick of lippy and lashing of mascara were not affected by the downpour. My statement handbag did get somewhat wet, but I was still able to run errands and do a bit of retail therapy while spending, quality, low key time with my close knit family before returning to my seven million pound mansion. Like the article, this is not news. The End..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by democracyforum)
    In other headline news, I too, went out and braved the rain. I donned then sported a monochromatic mac which prevented me from parading, showing and flaunting my ample assets, plunging cleavage, hint of side boob, taut tum, sculpted abs, toned midriff, pert posterior, curvy derriere, neverending, shapely pins and my revenge, show him what he's missing beach ready bikini bod. Luckily, my glossy mane and flowing tresses which framed my face in gentle tendrils, barely there on trend makeup, slick of lippy and lashing of mascara were not affected by the downpour. My statement handbag did get somewhat wet, but I was still able to run errands and do a bit of retail therapy while spending, quality, low key time with my close knit family before returning to my seven million pound mansion. Like the article, this is not news. The End..
    Made me lol , repped.

ReputationRep:
    wut?

ReputationRep:
    i thought it was funny

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ment-103940941

if you are a fashion writer, please aspire to be like this person

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/registrat...t/profile.html

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.