Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I live in a very small city, but I think I would like to go to UCL. What are anyone's experience of studying in UCL/London. Does UCL have a proper campus and are student accommodation near the university?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there!
    I just started at UCL in September and I'm really loving it so far

It has a proper campus, yeah and accommodation is for the most part nearby. There are some further away houses but there are quite a few within 10 minutes walk of the main campus, or a short bus ride.

Good luck with your application

ReputationRep:
    I started at UCL in september and came from a small town. I came home for the weekend last week and only then did i notice how crazy living in london actually is, it really is huge, its hectic, a little overwhelming sometimes and oh, expensive af. That being said, I do love it even though I was a little apprehensive about how id find it. UCL - it depends what you study but yes theres a main campus based around the Wilkins building in Bloomsbury, just off gower street. It's a nice uni, cant complain much, though again, i oonly have experience in my course.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.