Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys!

Just wondering to all of you who have received an offer from UON or are in your first year -

1. what were your predicted grades?
    2. what course did you apply for?
    3. what was your offer?
    4. (if you're in first year; did you get the grades in your offer)

Please let me know as I'm worried I won't get a ABB offer with BBB predictions!

ReputationRep:
    Got two places for next year.
    1. Achieved A*BB. On a gap year.
    2. International Management & Int'l Management with Chinese Studies
    3. AAB

What did you get in AS? I got ABC and ended up with A*BB so have some hope, you might completely outperform yourself in A2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackhaugh)
    Got two places for next year.
    1. Achieved A*BB. On a gap year.
    2. International Management & Int'l Management with Chinese Studies
    3. AAB

What did you get in AS? I got ABC and ended up with A*BB so have some hope, you might completely outperform yourself in A2.

Got BCC last year! Realistically I can achieve BBB and could get ABB if I retake all of one of my subject which is do-able but a lot of work! I am going to do that though but was just wondering if that still didn't go to plan - would they be lenient on me having BBB on results day as its only one grade off! Plus my course is criminology and sociology which I heard isn't very popular.

Thank u so much for your reply btw actually means a lot so helpful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dev123467)
    Got BCC last year! Realistically I can achieve BBB and could get ABB if I retake all of one of my subject which is do-able but a lot of work! I am going to do that though but was just wondering if that still didn't go to plan - would they be lenient on me having BBB on results day as its only one grade off! Plus my course is criminology and sociology which I heard isn't very popular.

Thank u so much for your reply btw actually means a lot so helpful!
    I know everyone says it but absolutely work your socks off and it's do-able, I'm not the smartest in the world I worked hard and there is absolutely no better feeling than being proud of your results when you open that letter. They'll probably be lenient yeah, most people tend to get let in with a grade less. Best of luck
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Hi Guys!

Just wondering to all of you who have received an offer from UON or are in your first year -

1. what were your predicted grades?
    2. what course did you apply for?
    3. what was your offer?
    4. (if you're in first year; did you get the grades in your offer)

Please let me know as I'm worried I won't get a ABB offer with BBB predictions!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/conn..._of_nottingham

ReputationRep:
    I know everyone says it but absolutely work your socks off and it's do-able, I'm not the smartest in the world I worked hard and there is absolutely no better feeling than being proud of your results when you open that letter. They'll probably be lenient yeah, most people tend to get let in with a grade less. Best of luck
    Very true! I am going to try my hardest - Are you at UON now?

ReputationRep:
    Very true! I am going to try my hardest - Are you at UON now?
    Good good. I'm on a gap year!

ReputationRep:
    Good good. I'm on a gap year!
    Oooh, how you spending your gap year? Might end up seeing you next year if I get in then!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, how you spending your gap year? Might end up seeing you next year if I get in then!
    Having multiple operations unfortunately, hope to get myself fit from a long term injury so I can go next year. Aye maybe! Let me know how you get on with your offer.

ReputationRep:
    Having multiple operations unfortunately, hope to get myself fit from a long term injury so I can go next year. Aye maybe! Let me know how you get on with your offer.
    Oh no! Hope it all goes well and you have a speedy recovery!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    1. A*A*A (predictions - A-levels in a year)
    2. Data Science
    3. A*AA (A*) in Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    1. A*A*A (predictions - A-levels in a year)
    2. Data Science
    3. A*AA (A*) in Maths

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's amazing! Well done!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.