Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Vanilla or chocolate - pick one (- am trying to decide what flavour pudding to have.)

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate icecream with marscapone cheese... such a sin.... YUM!

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate truffle gateaux with cream mmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Anything with chocolate is good yum yum yum

ReputationRep:
    Ah, but then there's hot vanilla pudding and Häagen-Dazs' "Macadmia Brittle" and "Cookie Dough Chip", which're both vanilla ice-cream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    Ah, but then there's hot vanilla pudding and Häagen-Dazs' "Macadmia Brittle" and "Cookie Dough", which're both vanilla ice-cream.
    Oh haagen -daz...my weakness

If it's haagen - daz go for that <drifts off into a dream about bailey's irish cream and cookies and cream haagen daz with hot fudge sauce>

ReputationRep:
    ...but then chocolate lip balm is the yummiest thing ever! As is chocolate shower gel and chocolate scented candles....and chocolate anything really.

edit: try pouring chocolate milk over vanilla ice-cream. It's scrummy.

ReputationRep:
    ...but then chocolate lip balm is the yummiest thing ever! As is chocolate shower gel and chocolate scented candles....and chocolate anything really.

edit: try pouring chocolate milk over vanilla ice-cream. It's scrummy.
    Will do that tonight! When taking revision break

Chocolate soap... makes you want to bite into it. What's your favourite type of chocolate? Mine are Thornton's vienesse truffles - heaven!

ReputationRep:
    Vanilla, but chocolate is a very close second

ReputationRep:
    Chocolate, no question. Tis the best of the 3 falvours in my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    Vanilla, but chocolate is a very close second
    i concur. a proper vanilla kills chocolate very time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mysticmin)
    Will do that tonight! When taking revision break

Chocolate soap... makes you want to bite into it. What's your favourite type of chocolate? Mine are Thornton's vienesse truffles - heaven!
    Galaxy chocolate! yum yum yum

We didn't get galaxy chocolate over here for ages, but now we do (yay!) except that it's cally "dove"....like the soap :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Galaxy chocolate! yum yum yum

We didn't get galaxy chocolate over here for ages, but now we do (yay!) except that it's cally "dove"....like the soap :rolleyes:
    Lol, where are you? germany?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, where are you? germany?
    Yep....and we don't get loads (and loads) of my favourite sweeties over here, which is a pain. But it makes them all the more special when I go over to Ireland for Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    Yep....and we don't get loads (and loads) of my favourite sweeties over here, which is a pain. But it makes them all the more special when I go over to Ireland for Christmas.
    Ahh so you go to an international school in germany? But you are irish? Sorry...me asking silly questions here.

ReputationRep:
    vanilla ice cream!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh so you go to an international school in germany? But you are irish? Sorry...me asking silly questions here.
    Half German, half Irish...and it's a "European School" ...so I'm doing the "European Baccalaureate", not the "International" one - most people don't realise there's a difference, even though the two don't actually have anything to do with each other.

ReputationRep:
    vanilla

ReputationRep:
    I've always liked chocolate better than vanilla except when it comes to pudding. For some reason vanilla pudding just tastes better.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, but then there's hot vanilla pudding and Häagen-Dazs' "Macadmia Brittle" and "Cookie Dough Chip", which're both vanilla ice-cream.
    Chocolate is best for anything but ice cream.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.