Turn on thread page Beta

Some excellent fitness clothing that I have tried... watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey all. Recently, I was lucky enough to have a company called Bear Strength send me out some of their fitness clothing. I have to say, for such a small company, their clothing is brilliant.

Here are some of the reviews I have written up for the clothing they sent me:

Review: Bear Strength "Britain's Finest" Men’s T-shirt
    Fit

The fit of this t-shirt is excellent. It is cut with a slim fit, however it is not skin tight. This allows you to show off the muscle you have built whilst also remaining discrete about it. The t-shirt fits well across the upper body, tapered around your shoulders to give you that ‘v-taper’ look. It hangs nicely off the chest and continues the tapered fit down to the waist. Around the arms the t-shirt fits snug, adding to the overall aesthetics of the piece. Despite this, the t-shirt is comfortable and maneuverable so it doesn’t restrict movement when in the gym.

Branding

The Bear Strength branding on this piece is at the forefront of the t-shirt. The image and text is clear, and the overall aesthetics of the logo are good. The detailing of ‘Britain’s Finest’ is visible at the bottom of the logo and adds to the design.The logo is well designed and is not obnoxious or garish.

Style

This t-shirt is a stylish and versatile piece, which can be worn with a number of outfits for a number of occasions.The dark grey colour of the t-shirt means that whilst it is an excellent choice for the gym, it can also be worn casually when out and about. This t-shirt looks just as good with a pair of jeans as it does with apair of tapered joggers.Furthermore, the t-shirt is comfortable enough to be worn under either a hoodie or sweatshirt, which is handy in these colder months.

Final Thoughts

This t-shirt is a great addition to any gym-goers wardrobe. It is versatile and stylish and complements your physique.It is made from a blend of 50% Polyester, 25% combedring-spun Cotton and 25% Rayon which gives it a soft feel whilst also making it slightly elastic. I myself wear a size medium; I am 6’0 tall and 180 lbs.

Link to product: http://www.bearstrength.co.uk/collec...t-t-shirt-grey

Review: Basic Tri-Blend T-Shirt
    Fit

The fit of this t-shirt is excellent. It is cut with a slim fit, however it is not skin tight, allowing you to show off your muscle gains whilst remaining discrete about it.The t-shirt fits nicely across the upper body as it istapered around your shoulders giving you that ‘v-taper’ look. It hangs nicely off the chest and continues the tapered fit down to the bottom of the garment. Around the arms the t-shirt fits snug, adding to its overall aesthetics. Despite this, the t-shirt is comfortable and maneuverable so it doesn’t restrict movement when in the gym.

Branding

The Bear Strength branding on this t-shirt is more subtle than on others, yet the contrast in the blue and red really helps it to standout. The image is clearly visible and the writing around the logo adds to the visuals of the image well.

Style

This t-shirt is a truly versatile and stylish piece, which can be worn for a variety of occasions.The freeness of movement means it is perfect for the gym,and it really complements your physique when you get a good pump on. Furthermore, this garment is also great for casual wear. The colours are vibrant and fresh and go just as well with a pair of jeans or shorts as they do with a pair of tapered joggers. The t-shirt is also a great under layer if you opt to wear a sweatshirt, hoodie or jacket on top of it.

Final Thoughts

This t-shirt is a great addition to any wardrobe, due to its freshness and versatility.When you try this t-shirt on, you won’t be disappointed. The quality is great, as is the design. You won’t want to wear it to the gym, it’s that good.It is made from a blend of 50% Polyester, 25% combedring-spun Cotton and 25% Rayon which gives it a soft feel whilst also making it slightly elastic. I myself wear a size medium; I am 6’0 tall and 180 lbs.

Link to product: http://www.bearstrength.co.uk/collec...i-blend-tshirt

Review: Men’s Crew Neck Sweatshirt
    Fit

This sweatshirt comes in a slim fit; however it is not too tight. It is slim enough to complement your physique without taking away from the aesthetics of the piece, or sacrificing comfort.The sweatshirt fits well across the upper body, with a tapered fit around the shoulders. It also hangs well of the chest. It gets slightly looser on the way down to add comfort. The sleeves fit well, and lookgreat rolled up or down.

Branding

The Bear Strength branding on this product is very nice. It is at the forefront of the sweatshirt, yet the design remains simple and subtle. The two lines above and below the ‘Bear Strength’ writing add to the design.There is no other branding on this piece, other than the Bear Strength text on the front. This makes it simple and so it can be worn for any occasion.

Style

This sweatshirt is very versatile. It is great for wearing in the gym during those cooler months, or if you are going out for a run.It’s also great for just snuggling up in on the sofa, due to its comfort and design. This piece goes well with just about anything, from a pair of jeans to some tapered joggers. It isn’t too thick, so it can easily be thrown on over a t-shirt to provide you with a bit more warmth, whilst maintaining excellent style.

Final Thoughts

This sweatshirt is an excellent piece. It is versatile, comfortable and stylish. Now that the weather is getting colder, it is essential to stock up on sweatshirts and hoodies to layer up with, and this does just the trick. It is warm enough to stop you getting cold, yet it is also thin enough to wear under a jacket or coat. It is made from a blend of 50% cotton, 50% polyester. I myself wear a size medium; I am 6’0 tall and 180 lbs.

Link to product: http://www.bearstrength.co.uk/collec...shirt-charcoal

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.