Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i feel overwhelmed PLEASE HELP!!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Oh my life! Idk what to I have so much work to do but such little time. How to make a timetable? Please help going crazy

ReputationRep:
    What you need to do is get off TSR and go do some damn work. Sorry, I just baked a cake so I don't have any sugar left to coat this sentiment with.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

When I was revising for my A Levels, I used a mixture of timetables to see which worked best. The first type I tried allocated material to learn during certain times. For example, I would work for 45 minutes, say between 11am and 11:45am, and then take a 15 minute break, between 11:45am and 12pm. Then I would work for another 45 minutes, take another 15 minute break, and so on.

I personally found that method to be too stressful, so instead I started to allocate content to learn by days instead of times. For example, on Monday I would plan to revise topics a, b and c, then on Tuesday I would revise topics d, e, f and g, and so on until I had covered everything I needed to. I found this system worked much better.

I would recommend trying out different timetable structures until you find one which works for you and that you are comfortable with. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHopefulMedic)
    Oh my life! Idk what to I have so much work to do but such little time. How to make a timetable? Please help going crazy
    prioritise the subjects/topics to revise for. to make a timetable cross out any time you cant revise, and work backwards like that. review topics constantly. do past papers. teach someone else the topic- this will help you remember it.
    Remember- it is never too late! Start NOW and dont procrastinate!
    GOOD LUCK!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.