Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Lovesick and Friendzoned; how to tell her i love her watch

Announcements

Anon please

I'm in uni and i have fallen in love with this girl (who isn't even ugly or beautiful) but i'm infatuated with her. This is the first time (as i'm a introvert) i'm close to a girl.

And now i think i'm planning to ask her out. She keeps texting me obsessively but i can't tell if she likes me back. She even begged me not to leave uni to go home for at least two weeks (as i'm hating uni atm). I know i won't get sex out of it either as shes a christian (in a cultist way).

I don't know what to do. I think i have a chance but i have no game

ReputationRep:
    Why not tell her you love her and that you want sex from her? You have nothing to lose. If she says yes, great. If she says no, then at least you know where she stands and you won't have to torture yourself over this situation any longer and then you can move on.

ReputationRep:
    Aw lol at 'I know I won't get sex' I think what you meant is you're not in it for the sex? Or did you mean you're kind of gutted you won't get sex out of it?

But just ask her to the cinema or something...

(Original post by That 2Fase)
    Why not tell her you love her and that you want sex from her? You have nothing to lose. If she says yes, great. If she says no, then at least you know where she stands and you won't have to torture yourself over this situation any longer and then you can move on.
    That won't happen. I met her in a cult-like church society in the uni and you know us christians about sex before marriage.

She's like an angel saving me from quitting uni. I'm not good with relationships, i do't know how to ask her out
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Don't tell her that you love her, because you're just infatuated with her. Also it may creep her out or make you come across as clingy.

Ask her out to somewhere, maybe ask if she wants to bond at the new 007 film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That 2Fase)
    Don't do that.

(Original post by Little Popcorns)
    Aw lol at 'I know I won't get sex' I think what you meant is you're not in it for the sex? Or did you mean you're kind of gutted you won't get sex out of it?

But just ask her to the cinema or something...
    I'm gutted i won't get sex out of it unless married

yeah i guess cinema or something but i'm really really shy

(Original post by So Instinct)
    Don't do that.
    LOL ok

(Original post by SeanFM)
    Don't tell her that you love her, because you're just infatuated with her. Also it may creep her out or make you come across as clingy.

Ask her out to somewhere, maybe ask if she wants to bond at the new 007 film.
    I was thinking of Drunk texting actually so that she can get a hint that i like her lol.

I might just take her to dinner or something
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was thinking of Drunk texting actually so that she can get a hint that i like her lol.

I might just take her to dinner or something
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    That won't happen. I met her in a cult-like church society in the uni and you know us christians about sex before marriage.

She's like an angel saving me from quitting uni. I'm not good with relationships, i do't know how to ask her out
    Lmao

ReputationRep:
    I see.

(Original post by Imperion)
    Lmao
    #christianproblems lol

(Original post by 06sulraj)
    I see.
    I See what??? :curious:

ReputationRep:
    I See what??? :curious:
    Clearly now the rain is gone.

ReputationRep:
    Clearly now the rain is gone.
    i can see all the obstacles in my way

I Can't stop thinking about her since i've been home

ReputationRep:
    I Can't stop thinking about her since i've been home
    Rub one out, you'll feel much better.

Rub one out, you'll feel much better.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

come on be serious, haven't you been lovesick before. I've never been this close to a girl in my life
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not gonna lie, i'm tempted to **** on her facebook pictures :teehee:

bump, for second proper opinon

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.