The Student Room Group

Whats she thinking?

I know a girl who seems very energetic when around me. She compliments me sometimes, asks about what I get upto on my day off, teases me, is playful, calls me by my full name sometimes (first and last) pulls funny faces at me, is polite, we joke and laugh around, asks if I watched a tv prog we are into. Says she saw something that reminded her of me etc, looks at me sometimes, i can see her from corner of my eye. She acts silly around me, she is comfortable with me, always telling me stuff, sings, whistles, makes funny noises, if I go somewhere she asks who I go with. Has said I would be good on dating sites, and people would think I'm cute. Seems genuinely interested in my life. She has a boyfriend who she talks to me about sometimes, I know she has a boyfriend but I'm just wondering if these behaviour are just friendly?
No idea, probably just being friendly or she could be flirting. We simply don't know. This is very little to go on, you're going to have to figure it out for yourself. But I don't recommend wasting your time on a girl in a relationship...that's if you like her as more than a friend that is.
said I would be good on dating sites. . .

Ouch. I think she's just being friendly but then I'm not there. Especially because she talks to you about her boyfriend, which implies you're a friend to moan to.

Either way she has a boyfriend, so be cool, it aint happening. Just concentrate on your own stuff, date other people.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending