Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does he like me?? watch

Announcements

so, there's this guy on my course who ive noticed looks at me when he thinks im not looking. At my seminar this morning he was sitting on the same table as me and i saw him looking at me when i was talking to the guy next to him. he noticed him looking at me and so did another guy. After, when on the bus, his leg brushed against mine but he moved it away straight away.I don't really have that much experience with guys, what do you guys make of it?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so, there's this guy on my course who ive noticed looks at me when he thinks im not looking. At my seminar this morning he was sitting on the same table as me and i saw him looking at me when i was talking to the guy next to him. he noticed him looking at me and so did another guy. After, when on the bus, his leg brushed against mine but he moved it away straight away.I don't really have that much experience with guys, what do you guys make of it?
    The fact that he looks at you that much in that fashion is a possible indicator.

Not sure about the leg thing though

ReputationRep:
    if only we was relationship experts we'd tell you.

If you like me 079 me....

ReputationRep:
    Talk to himmmmm

ReputationRep:
    Could be nothing , but if he always looks at you. It's clearly a sign he does.

ReputationRep:
    If you chat to him, you'll get more of a sense of if he likes ya. Make that move.

ReputationRep:
    If you like him 079 him.

It's pretty difficult to say. In my personal experience as a guy, I tend to look at people I 'like' more than I do others. It is also possible however, that he looks at other people with the same frequency and you are just noticing the times when he is looking at you. If you are sure that he keeps looking at you in particular, it is certainly possible that he does 'like' you. That being said, he may not behave in the same fashion that I do.

(Original post by DedicatedWizard)
    Talk to himmmmm
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    If you chat to him, you'll get more of a sense of if he likes ya. Make that move.
    i have spoken to him both in the seminar and on the bus, cant tell though.

On the bus I was the one initiating the conversation but then after a bit it would fall flat and we just sat in silence

ReputationRep:
    The only person that knows is him... and possibly Derren Brown, so ask either of these two people

(Original post by PrincessZara)
    If you like him 079 him.
    not sure i like him in that way, like this other guy, plus i dont have his number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    The only person that knows is him... and possibly Derren Brown, so ask either of these two people
    omg derren brown :P i though i was the only person that watches him

ReputationRep:
    He's planning your murder, better watch out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessZara)
    omg derren brown :P i though i was the only person that watches him
    Everyone watches Derren

ReputationRep:
    Next time you see him, just holler about how he found the seminar and how his day's been. If he continues the conversation a lot and blushes like a red mango, you know its GDFR! (going down FOR REAL!)

For reference:http://img.thrfun.com/img/003/316/ma...h_leaves_s.jpg

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 29, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.