Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me who gets really motivated into working in the night, I'd never feel motivated throughout the day but whenever night comes I'm soo motivated, I dont know why it's just so weird :/ what time of day are you motivated the most at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ameliarose201516)
    Is it just me who gets really motivated into working in the night, I'd never feel motivated throughout the day but whenever night comes I'm soo motivated, I dont know why it's just so weird :/ what time of day are you motivated the most at?
    Im motivated most when its the break before my lesson and I have a huge fricken essay so I do the full wrist flexes and just pace it out!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Nah for reals I know where youre coming from, usually the morning for me!

ReputationRep:
    For me I write lots and lots so essays are nothing to me 😂 lucky you, atleast you're going to put that motivation into practice for me I get motivated, want to start working but then fall asleep 5 minutes later 😂

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.