Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically y'all who got University offers so far for 2016; can you share where you got the unconditional/conditional offers from and what kind of AS/ predicted A2 grades you had to get the offer!!

ReputationRep:
    I received my first offer almost two weeks ago. It was a conditional offer of AAB, with an A in English Literature, to study English Literature at Cardiff University (with deferred entry). My A2 Predicted grades are A*AA, and my AS grades were AABB.

Hope this helps

(Original post by ameliapond13)
    Basically y'all who got University offers so far for 2016; can you share where you got the unconditional/conditional offers from and what kind of AS/ predicted A2 grades you had to get the offer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaTheWhovia)
    I received my first offer almost two weeks ago. It was a conditional offer of AAB, with an A in English Literature, to study English Literature at Cardiff University (with deferred entry). My A2 Predicted grades are A*AA, and my AS grades were AABB.

Hope this helps
    thank you for replying! and good luck thats amazing!! how did you specify that you wanted a deferred entry may I ask?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an unconditional offer to study Philosophy at Birmingham. My AS grades were AAAA and I'm predicted A*A*A* for A2.

EDIT: It's only unconditional if I firm it though. If I choose it as my insurance the offer is AAB.

And I also have an offer from Manchester - ABB.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TTWNGCBC)
    I just got an unconditional offer to study Philosophy at Birmingham. My AS grades were AAAA and I'm predicted A*A*A* for A2.
    That's amazing, well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    That's amazing, well done!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameliapond13)
    I got conditional offers from Manchester and Newcastle for Law (both AAA). I got AAAA at AS and am predicted A*A*A at A2. Where are you applying and for what course?

Conditionals at Bath and UCL for natsci, A*AA, got AAAAAA at AS and predicted A*A*A*A*A (The A is in general studies lmao)

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional offer (AAA) from Durham last week for Biological Sciences! I got AAAA at AS, and I am predicted A*A*A* for A2.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.