Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm on the A2 SNAB course right now and, for the coursework, I need to plan an investigation of a certain level of difficulty. It's meant to be based on A2 knowledge, or AS stuff that has been adapted to fit the A2 level of difficulty. So far, I've studied forensics, the immune responses and ecosystems at A2. However, I'm struggling to think of any ideas for my investigation.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? My school is saying we have to do something to do with microbiology, as we don't have the facilities for anything ecological. Measuring inhibition zones and incubating agar plates with bacterial lawns has always ended badly, and seems too close to the core practicals to count as an own investigation.

Thank for any help.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 31, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.