The Student Room Group

What is your life story?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
Such a stalker reading everyone's life stories :colone:

what did you think of mine, you voyeur?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
My life story: My dad gave his sperm to the doc, he put it into my mums egg, and I was born. I was an IVF baby :biggrin: That is my life story :h:

Aren't you leaving? :curious:

That's genuinely amazing,very inspiring :h:
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Now now, Adrian.

I refrained from drawing my sword. That shows I at least respect him...

Original post by Mal Baadshah
that's so rude. I marched with Gandhi so people like you could use the internet.

Uh... I'm not sure you understand what Gandhi did lol
Original post by Indeterminate
I believe that Sir Alex lives in Alderley Edge, which is like a couple of miles down the road from here.

I think it has to be Wayne Rooney, who lives in Prestbury, but I'm not completely sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice. Wilmslow is a very rich area - I think I drove through it once on the way to Manchester Airport.
Original post by Imperion

Uh... I'm not sure you understand what Gandhi did lol

I'm not sure you understand what I did. There wouldn't be a Gandhi if it weren't for me.
what did you think of mine, you voyeur?

Honestly I just skipped it after reading the first line :colondollar:
Honestly I just skipped it after reading the first line :colondollar:

You can't pronounce Bundelkhand either?
I feel prejudice like people on here won't speak to me because I'm old.
Original post by ravioliyears
Hi! I'm Ravioli (not my real name) and I'm going to try and give you a small outlook of who I am.

I'm 16 from London, UK and was told that I have UC in March this year - just before my final secondary school exams were to take place. All of my symptoms began when I was aged 11/12, which is really young compared to the average age. Everything was horrible then, and I was 26kg. I had my first colonoscopy and was told that I have a minor form of colitis, the name too long to remember and was also told that I have anaemia. They didnt give me any medication and was only given iron tablets and multivitamins. After a while, I was discharged from hospital
For three years, the disease was in remission - until everything came back. All the symptoms came back at the wrong time, as I was prepping for my final exams and was weighing 39kg. The doctors thought it came back because of stress. I was told that I would have another colonoscopy a week after my first hospital appointment in three years. That was when they said it may be PROBABLE Ulcerative Colitis. They then asked me to take corticosteroids for 10 weeks (40mg a week, dose decreasing each week) with Omeprazole (20mg), mesalazine (octasa 2.4g) daily, calcichew d3 (twice daily), ferrous fumrate 315mg (one daily) and multivitamins. What sucked the most was that it was two / three months before exams and because I was newly diagnosed, I had to visit the hospital weekly for blood tests, which didnt make my teachers very happy until they got the proof that they needed from my IBD nurse.
My exams went great though and I got amazing grades = 100 per cent better than what I thought I would get (even my parents got shocked haha) and am now in college (known as sixth form in the UK) and am still doing fab! I was given extra time in exams just in case I needed a break in between. Whats really annoying is that I feel that teachers are being much more nicer to me - which I dont want because I want to feel like every other student.
I now visit the hospital every 3-5 months and I get flares 1 or 2 times a month. I am still on iron, multivitamins, calcium and octasa (thrice daily).

Sorry for the lecture!
Hope that tells you something about me
ravioliyearsxx

I had to punch a couple walls after reading this but damn... fabulous!
I had to punch a couple walls after reading this but damn... fabulous!

Lol whyy? Thanks :redface:
You can't pronounce Bundelkhand either?
I feel prejudice like people on here won't speak to me because I'm old.

I think I can pronounce it bun-delk-hand?
I talk to anyone :smile: and i am not prejudice to you there's lots of oldies on tsr
Original post by ravioliyears
Lol whyy? Thanks :redface:

To regain my masculinity :pierre:
I think I can pronounce it bun-delk-hand?
I talk to anyone :smile: and i am not prejudice to you there's lots of oldies on tsr

I was born in 1933. Is there anyone my age?

don't ignore your elders. I am old enough to be your nan's nan.
I was born in 1933. Is there anyone my age?

Why don't you find out lol why are you on a student forum???
Why don't you find out lol why are you on a student forum???

I lost my grandson.
I lost my grandson.

I'm slowly going to walk away from this conversation ....
Original post by enaayrah
That's well posh lol

Haha. Well, the area definitely has a reputation, but I've been told that I don't come across as "posh", which (I think) is a good thing :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)

Lol fair enough :h:
Original post by Indeterminate
Haha. Well, the area definitely has a reputation, but I've been told that I don't come across as "posh", which (I think) is a good thing :lol:

All kinds of reputations aha

Yeah, it's a good thing :yep:
Would you ever move out of there?
My story is real, omg. I am from Bundelkhand. Est 1933, fight me if you have it in you to hit an old woman who stood side by side the man of peace.

Yes, because 82-year-olds really spend their time on a student forum and use internet slang.

I know you're just trolling, but ok.

Quick Reply

Latest