Turn on thread page Beta

france- england watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that Gerrard stupidly backpassed the ball, when it was easier and safer to just get rid of it. Stupid boy!!!!
    Becks will be absolutely gutted.

ReputationRep:
    Well thats ****ing England for you.

Just outta interest why do many people from England on this forum hate them?

ReputationRep:
    James had to that...he would have scored if he didnt

Its heskey the scrapes fault why was he even on the pitch

then gerralds **** up

We can still do it though...but that was just UGH

ReputationRep:
    I still don't understand why Heskey is in the squad, or in fact, why he has ever been allowed to play for England.

ReputationRep:
    lol @ this thread.

most obvious culprits are Beckham and Gerrard, but from looking here you'd think it was all down to Heskey and James. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    forgot to say, France deserved the win, no denying that,

why bring on Heskey?
    Bullschlicks, our defense was rock solid until just before the end. King was amazing. Lampard brilliant. Heskey a bloated c*ck and James a complete halfwit.

ReputationRep:
    france deserve to win? **** off - at 89 minutes I was sitting there and being the pessimist i am kept saying "It's gonna be a draw...the worst always happens to england".

Never in all my heart did i think england would lose the game at that stage - it's a ****ing disaster - ****ing ****ing ****ing hell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe that Gerrard stupidly backpassed the ball, when it was easier and safer to just get rid of it. Stupid boy!!!!
    Becks will be absolutely gutted.
    what was Gerrard thinking!!!???? that *******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    James had to that...he would have scored if he didnt

Its heskey the scrapes fault why was he even on the pitch

then gerralds **** up

We can still do it though...but that was just UGH
    Would have been better if Beckham had scored that pen. ah well....

ReputationRep:
    best game in my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    i just can't believe it - i feel so deflated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llama boy)
    lol @ this thread.

most obvious culprits are Beckham and Gerrard, but from looking here you'd think it was all down to Heskey and James. :rolleyes:
    Rooney was greedy for that penalty. Should have passed to Vassell, who would have scored. For me, that was his fault, because in this case, he cost us a goal.

Heskey was at fault - didn't do anything good when he came on. Don't know what Gerrard was thinking, he spoilt his game by doing that.

ReputationRep:
    Oooops wrong quote: "The best game of my life" tammyP
    Oh eff off, there's no need to rub it in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Bullschlicks, our defense was rock solid until just before the end. King was amazing. Lampard brilliant. Heskey a bloated c*ck and James a complete halfwit.
    That's the problem. England are too reliant on strong defending. We need someone in midfield to hold the ball up and dictate play and neither Gerrard or Lampard showed that ability today. I was impressed by Rooney's strength though however Owen needs to be less passive.

ReputationRep:
    Heskey cost us the match in making all the other team think that we can't score as he's up front and giving away a free kick depsite the fact two other England players had it covered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i just can't believe it - i feel so deflated
    I was just hitting everything in my way, and have a tear in my mind. I can't help thinking that had Owen still been on (abd rooney subbed off for Vassel), he might have scored after Barthez's minor blunder. Becks hit the oenalty well, but well-saved by barthez. I feel gutted for the lads. They deserved better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    how can you blame James?

he had a superb game, he couldn't do much else after the dreadful back pass either

also can't blame beckham, wasn't a bad pen, just a great save
    No it is James ****ing fault
    u shouldn't of kicked Herny at the last minute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    That's the problem. England are too reliant on strong defending. We need someone in midfield to hold the ball up and dictate play and neither Gerrard or Lampard showed that ability today. I was impressed by Rooney's strength though however Owen needs to be less passive.
    Owen had an anonymous game primarily because of Scholes, same for Beckham in the first half (minus the freekick).
    It might be a harsh comparison, but look at Zidane - every French move runs through him, the same cannot be said for anybody in the English midfield. Scholes was pants, Lampard did well to put tackles in but was by no means a creator (although on balance, he had a good match), same for Gerrard as Lampard. Hargreaves looked quite promising though...

ReputationRep:
    Why the **** did james go i feet first?
    hes the goalie and hes allowed to handball it.
    ****wit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smoeguy)
    Why the **** did james go i feet first?
    hes the goalie and hes allowed to handball it.
    ****wit!
    Yea, ****wit. Excuse my french.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.