france- england Watch

This discussion is closed.
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
The back four and Lampard were the best players in that game.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
I'm still in a state of shock...HOW did that happen? I'm sorry French supporters but you can't say you deserved that! *cries*
tammypotato
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
I'm still in a state of shock...HOW did that happen? I'm sorry French supporters but you can't say you deserved that! *cries*
i know life is unfair!

i feel mean now!
Fluffy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
The back four and Lampard were the best players in that game.
Lampard nearly cost us early on - thankfully for him he was in the right place at the right time for Mr B's kick...
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tammypotato)
i know life is unfair!

i feel mean now!
so who should have won?
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I still can't ****ing believe it, how i mean hOW did we just lose that??!?!

Silvestre should have been off and been shot against a wall. We had them in the first half, took it to them played well, second half we backed off and let them run all over us, just like Brazil in the world cup, pathetic display imo.

We should have beat them easy, no questions, beat them.

why o why take off Rooney, the one player that actually did something upfront, and Scholes, how **** did he play, i don't know what pissed me off more him or the itv comentary.

On comes Heskey, THE *****est player to ever grace the field in an England shirt, ****ing donkey upends a guy and almost takes his head off, and rest is history.

Complete *******s, wy we played like a bunch of fools is beyond me, Owen was too isolated and god damn i am so so so pissed off.
BossLady
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
to be honest i reckon heskey was more at fault than james....nobody was closing henry down so james felt like he had to do something, the defenders were just letting him run in the box.....whereas hesky was just being an arse
tammypotato
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
so who should have won?
lol i wont say england coz i loev france too much bt still it was a good game ... when u think about it tho : barthez stoped a penalty! zidane scored 2 goals in such a small amount of time so good game for both!
Lee86
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WFT......

enuff said i think

i just came back from town man its all kicking off. over policed as usual
TK
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
lol i wont say england coz i loev france too much bt still it was a good game ... when u think about it tho : barthez stoped a penalty! zidane scored 2 goals in such a small amount of time so good game for both!
yeh zidane is safe. don't get me started on barthez.
BossLady
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes he score 2 goals but those goals werent even created through some sort of clever play by france, just a couple of twitty england players
KandyKane
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don´t understand HOW could you lose after doing so well at first? England should have won!
shiny
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Nostalgic for Gascoigne :rolleyes:
BossLady
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
I still can't ****ing believe it, how i mean hOW did we just lose that??!?!

Silvestre should have been off and been shot against a wall. We had them in the first half, took it to them played well, second half we backed off and let them run all over us, just like Brazil in the world cup, pathetic display imo.

We should have beat them easy, no questions, beat them.

why o why take off Rooney, the one player that actually did something upfront, and Scholes, how **** did he play, i don't know what pissed me off more him or the itv comentary.

On comes Heskey, THE *****est player to ever grace the field in an England shirt, ****ing donkey upends a guy and almost takes his head off, and rest is history.

Complete *******s, wy we played like a bunch of fools is beyond me, Owen was too isolated and god damn i am so so so pissed off.
you know i never used to understand why people criticized heskey before....i thought he was decent player...but now i understamd....he should be booted out of the squad....even i wouldn't have been as stupid as him.
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BossLady)
to be honest i reckon heskey was more at fault than james....nobody was closing henry down so james felt like he had to do something, the defenders were just letting him run in the box.....whereas hesky was just being an arse
James was no way at fault, Gerard slack pass back, probably his only one of the game, James comes out does what he has to do, certain goal anyway pretty much like with Silvestre at the other end, both should have been off really.

We still should have won, we are better than them but the tactics were a shambles not playing to our strengths, bad substitutions, did France take off their best players or start sitting back and take the pressure, the one real attack of the second half ended with a penalty, why didn't we do THAT more often, actually take the ball out of our half!
[email protected]
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
i agree with every bit of that

why on earth was silvestre allowed to stay on?
To be fair, any foul by the last man has to be red-carded or at least so it says in the rules. The same would apply to James' foul on Henry. In both cases, the rules state that a red should be shown. In both cases it wasn't so it was sort of fair.
mobbdeeprob
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
yeh zidane is safe. don't get me started on barthez.
Hehe, at least he got hit in the face by the ball and looked an even bigger fool.
tammypotato
Rep:
?
(Original post by mobbdeeprob)
Hehe, at least he got hit in the face by the ball and looked an even bigger fool.
lol thats mean
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by BossLady)
you know i never used to understand why people criticized heskey before....i thought he was decent player...but now i understamd....he should be booted out of the squad....even i wouldn't have been as stupid as him.
He's a **** player, but it wasn't all his fault he made one reckless tackle that cost us dearly but really it should never have come to that, game should have been done and dusted long before.
Mysticmin
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Absolution)
He's a **** player, but it wasn't all his fault he made one reckless tackle that cost us dearly but really it should never have come to that, game should have been done and dusted long before.
This seems to happen all the time in the important matches (cue memory of england/romania match long time ago).
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (49)
44.95%
Pro-humanity (60)
55.05%

Watched Threads