Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    lol thats mean
    no, that was even better than lampard's goal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    no, that was even better than lampard's goal
    lol i thought ppl didnt like lampard tho!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    thats true

but you cant use that as an example, if silvestre would have been sent off like he should it would be an entirely different game.
    That's true, but i still can't get over the negativity of our play, Paul Scholes passed the ball backwards so many ****ing times, me and my mum screaming at the tv to get it forward, we could have taken it to them, they were very poor for 'world champions' should have beat them 3-0 at least, but still they're gonna win **** all, England to win eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    That's true, but i still can't get over the negativity of our play, Paul Scholes passed the ball backwards so many ****ing times, me and my mum screaming at the tv to get it forward, we could have taken it to them, they were very poor for 'world champions' should have beat them 3-0 at least, but still they're gonna win **** all, England to win eh?
    England will win the next 2 matches and then beat France in the final!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    lol i thought ppl didnt like lampard tho!
    well i do

ReputationRep:
    the comeback was reminiscent of the final four years ago (france v italy).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yannis)
    To be fair, any foul by the last man has to be red-carded or at least so it says in the rules. The same would apply to James' foul on Henry. In both cases, the rules state that a red should be shown. In both cases it wasn't so it was sort of fair.
    how can u possibly say it was fair...the game would have been so different...how the **** was he no sent off....ridiculus...i admit james should have been too (definitely) but if silvestre had been sent off, the game would have been sooo different

ReputationRep:
    my god i think you people set a record for swearing in one thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    well i do
    cool!

btw i dont wanna offend any1! so i i say somthing mean just ignore it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Absolution)
    I still can't ****ing believe it, how i mean hOW did we just lose that??!?!

Silvestre should have been off and been shot against a wall. We had them in the first half, took it to them played well, second half we backed off and let them run all over us, just like Brazil in the world cup, pathetic display imo.

We should have beat them easy, no questions, beat them.

why o why take off Rooney, the one player that actually did something upfront, and Scholes, how **** did he play, i don't know what pissed me off more him or the itv comentary.

On comes Heskey, THE *****est player to ever grace the field in an England shirt, ****ing donkey upends a guy and almost takes his head off, and rest is history.

Complete *******s, wy we played like a bunch of fools is beyond me, Owen was too isolated and god damn i am so so so pissed off.
    i couldnt agree more...

ReputationRep:
    Why is it that whenever there's a free kick within scoring range, the defense tactic is to get four players standing in a wall, blocking the keeper's view and effectively removing themselves from the game? The wall does nothing to stop an accomplished player from scoring - if it hits the wall, it's a bad free kick. Scrap the wall and stick a player on either post for crying out loud.

Only time I want to see a wall is when England 1-0 up against France - a nice ten man wall on the England goal line, and Rooney running around clobbering people like the caveman that he is (OK, he can play, but he IS the quintessential caveman!).

Anyone else see and enjoy the Potato-Rooney on Fantasy Football?

ReputationRep:
    Just came back from work and what can I say? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    Just came back from work and what can I say? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    didn't i tell you. didn't i say that none of you geeks would go off UKL for the match. bloody hell who wants a running commentry of the match. go and watch it. i knew it i guess an inside of me was hoping that such pathetic beings didnt exist but they do. absolutely derogatory and dispicable and disgraceful.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.