Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Honestly, do you think there's any truth in the 9/11 conspiracy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine is obsessed with it. I find it extremely interesting to listen to, but I don't really have a stance.

On one hand I don't understand why the US would carry out, or facilitate, an attack on their own people... but on the other, it's astonishing that with all that happened on that fateful day, nothing was done to prevent it.

Also a lot of things don't add up.

What do you guys think? Have these "truthers" got a bit of truth?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    the only truth is god, god has the answer to everything so i think you should pm him

ReputationRep:
    I doubt the government is effective enough to be able to kept something as big as that a secret.

ReputationRep:
    Pull it..

Larry Silverstein, Jewish owner of the Twin Towers. Close friend of Netanyahu.

Didn't go into work that day, along with his daughter.. Doctors appointment! what luck huh? Made billions from it's destruction..

I'll explain why you can't accept what is clearly the truth. It is because of the Holocaust. You know if the Jews did this crime, it means confronting Jewish power.

Come on everyone knows Jews rule America. They own ALL the media there. They own much of the wealth. Most Presidents governments are heavily Jewish.

The most powerful lobbies are Jewish Israeli lobbies.

This was a crime framed on Muslim terrorists to justify invading and weakening the Middle East.

Regime changes are pushed to get those who are anti-Zionist like Assad out of power.

ReputationRep:
    Francesco Cossiga was prime minister of Italy from 1985 – 1992 and during that time he was forced to resign after revealing the existence of, and his part in setting up, Operation Gladio; a secret “stay behind” operation carried out by NATO in Italy after WW2.

On November 30th, the former President of Italy, Francesco Cossiga, wrote in Italy’s largest newspaper: 911 was a CIA Mossad job

Bin Laden supposedly confessed to the Qaeda 911 attack of the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack , while all the intelligence services of America and Europe … now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arab Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part … in Iraq and Afghanistan. Mr. Cossiga joins a very long list of top military leaders, intelligence professionals, scientists, structural engineers, architects, members of Congress, 9/11 Commissioners, legal scholars, heroic first responders, family members of 9/11 victims and psychiatrists who question the government’s version of 9/11. Mr. Cossiga previously stated, in 2001: The mastermind of the attack must have been a “sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. I add one thing: it could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and flight security personnel.” (p. 36-37) he further said that: “From neighboring environments in Palazzo Chigi, nerve center of Italian intelligence direction, it points out that non-authenticity of the video is evidenced by the fact that Osama Bin Laden in it ‘confesses’ that Al Qaeda was the author of the 911 attacks”

ReputationRep:
    Yes, because having two planes go into the twin towers was not enough.

The US Government / Israel / etc had to then blow it up after.

People would save themselves a lot of time trying to prove idiotic things if they used common sense.

ReputationRep:
    If history has taught us anything, it's that the west can't cover up a scandal... If the Americans couldn't cover up a small covert break in for the administration, do you seriously think they could cover up the hijacking of 4 planes...
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by MattyJMP)
    If history has taught us anything, it's that the west can't cover up a scandal... If the Americans couldn't cover up a small covert break in for the administration, do you seriously think they could cover up the hijacking of 4 planes...
    If they have they've done bloody well

Seriously though, I doubt it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Plent of proof online. Some of them is the fact that you dont even need any proof, just common sense.

For eg, out of all passengers who were inside the planes, they found 2 fully intact passports which belonged to the so called pilots. Coincidence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dean01234)
    I doubt the government is effective enough to be able to kept something as big as that a secret.
    Oh come on!

Snowden is already divulging government secrets we didn't think twice about! So is Assange!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Donsal007)
    Plent of proof online. Some of them is the fact that you dont even need any proof, just common sense.

For eg, out of all passengers who were inside the planes, they found 2 fully intact passports which belonged to the so called pilots. Coincidence?
    You mean the terrorists who piloted the planes right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2nite)
    Pull it..

Larry Silverstein, Jewish owner of the Twin Towers. Close friend of Netanyahu.
    If I recollect correctly, this was to do with Building 7 right? Or maybe it was the Twin Towers since he owned them.

Silverstein is a rat.

ReputationRep:
    Oh truthers.

Watch this for some evidence of how gullible they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimmonaPortella)
    Oh truthers.

Watch this for some evidence of how gullible they are.

Hilarious.

It still doesn't disregard the fact that the Building collapsed at freefall speed..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    the only truth is god, god has the answer to everything so i think you should pm him
    I'm still waiting on his response.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.