Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

If anyone here suffers from diabetes, could you just give me the low down of what it is like, how you are coping etc and what, if anything could, make it easier?

I'm doing a study into diabetes and part of it is to create a lens/app technology that detects blood-sugar levels from the fluid on your eye. Would this be of interest to anyone/ if so why/ why not?

Also if you have time could you quickly fill out these quick multiple choice questions?
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J988ZGD

Thank you so much!

Lauren
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by LaurenES)
    Hi all,

If anyone here suffers from diabetes, could you just give me the low down of what it is like, how you are coping etc and what, if anything could, make it easier?

I'm doing a study into diabetes and part of it is to create a lens/app technology that detects blood-sugar levels from the fluid on your eye. Would this be of interest to anyone/ if so why/ why not?

Also if you have time could you quickly fill out these quick multiple choice questions?
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/J988ZGD

Thank you so much!

Lauren
    I don't have diabetes, but if you're still looking for participants the best place to ask would be Student surveys and research- there's loads of people post them in there and someone hopefully will have and can reply for you

ReputationRep:
    Helloo, i have type 1 diabetes!! Im almost 17 years old and have had diabetes for a little under a year. I dont quite know what you're looking to know but if you wanted to skype or anything id be happy to answer any questions??

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.