Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I've recently just got a job at mcdonalds and ive done 9 shifts, I've worked out all the hours ive worked and taken away the time for break and it seems like ive only been paid for a certain amount of hours.

What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Eat their food and quit

ReputationRep:
    Spit in the food for the banter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quiiinny)
    So I've recently just got a job at mcdonalds and ive done 9 shifts, I've worked out all the hours ive worked and taken away the time for break and it seems like ive only been paid for a certain amount of hours.

What should I do?
    When i did a part time job recently I made sure to take note of the days and hours that i worked because i was afraid they would shortchange me when it came to payday. fortunately my payment was prompt. why don't you see if you could speak to the manager when the outlet isn't so busy and ask if there could have been a mistake? if you have your punch-card or any documents to support your claims i am certain he as a manager will ensure that you get the balance of what is owed to you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Seraphina~)
    When i did a part time job recently I made sure to take note of the days and hours that i worked because i was afraid they would shortchange me when it came to payday. fortunately my payment was prompt. why don't you see if you could speak to the manager when the outlet isn't so busy and ask if there could have been a mistake? if you have your punch-card or any documents to support your claims i am certain he as a manager will ensure that you get the balance of what is owed to you.
    Okay thanks for the reasonable help

ReputationRep:
    Throw poo and pee at your manager?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.