Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Your Most Pleasant Dream Asleep ... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am very interested to read what the various people's individual most pleasant dream (when asleep) is or has been so far in their life. You are welcome to write about more than one if you wish though.
    The one that made you most happy. Or excited. Or positively thrilled. Or overjoyed. Or whatever else. In short, the one that made you feel really pleasant or just sensationally good!
    Maybe a fulfillment or your personal desire, in one form or another, happened in that dream ?
    And / or maybe you were in the dream yourself ? If so, in what role ? And what happened ? ..
    Almost without doubt, we have all had that - at one stage or another and quite possibly more than once (so you definitely know what I am talking about) - that sort of a special or amazing dream that you just really do not want to wake up from or wish it would never end .. sort of .. or that it would last for as long as possible - or a dream you have just had that was so good that you wish you could go back to sleep (or actually try to) in order to somehow get into your dream back again if possible and let it continue, not to lose or miss it (you just cannot afford to !) ...
    Or the one when you just feel like: "Ohhh !.." if your dream was interrupted or ended too soon and you did not get to "see" its conclusion .. as you hoped or expected to - or were really curious or excited to see. Or the one you try to memorize once you have woken up and not to forget (or even write it down or draw or otherwise record somewhere ?) or at least to hold in your memory for as long as possible.
    That sort of thing basically ...
    I am perfectly aware that this is personal stuff (but I am nonetheless curious) - which is the reason why I am especially thankful to everyone for their contribution and for sharing - and being willing to ! - their personal "material" with me.
    Thank you for reading. Sweet dreams, Dream On ! ..
    Wishing you all fantastic dreams !

"It's all a dream
    (It's all a dream)
    I'm asleep i think
    In this bed dreaming
    please don't wake me
    cause this dream's too good"

(From the lyrics of the song "This Dream Is Too Good", performed by Justin Bieber. The Source: http://www.metrolyrics.com.).

ReputationRep:
    I would be very pleased to hear about your experiences ! That would be fascinating ...

ReputationRep:
    What will be the very first most pleasant exciting dream for me to read about ? .. Cannot wait !

ReputationRep:
    Dreams ... an amazing mysterious phenomenon ...
    I am sure there is a lot of people who have their own best dreams to share and talk about !

ReputationRep:
    Mine is very dirty :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Mine is very dirty :teehee:
    I bet mine is dirtier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeremyOU)
    I bet mine is dirtier.
    Does yours involve 69, lollipops and cream?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Does yours involve 69, lollipops and cream?
    it has 69 and a lollipop.
    no cream. (it has a bath in it so that would be hard)

ReputationRep:
    No worries, no need to feel shy, I will not judge !
    As long as you wish to share it, I am ready to listen (or rather - read) !!
    Dream Masters, Dream Warriors, Dream Adventurers, Dream Explorers :
    This is your place ...
    We Dream Big - Let's Go !!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I was dreaming about you, OP Like you said these are personal confessions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teslamegafan)
    I was dreaming about you, OP Like you said these are personal confessions.
    No kidding ! Really ?! You were ? That is amazing ...
    WOW ! I am very delighted to hear that !
    Thank You !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vlad83)
    No kidding ! Really ?! You were ? That is amazing ...
    WOW ! I am very delighted to hear that !
    Thank You !
    Hehehe . . . I don't think you'd be delighted if you knew exactly what happened in the dream You just don't want to know, trust me

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe . . . I don't think you'd be delighted if you knew exactly what happened in the dream You just don't want to know, trust me
    Oh wow ... I am intrigued !
    What else can I say ? ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vlad83)
    Oh wow ... I am intrigued !
    What else can I say ? ...
    Sorry OP but it's time for me to go to sleep without imparting my secret. I'll let you obsess over what could have happened while I'm gone

ReputationRep:
    Sorry OP but it's time for me to go to sleep without imparting my secret. I'll let you obsess over what could have happened while I'm gone
    That is OK, no worries my friend.
    Sweet dreams, sleep tight .. and please do not forget to "see" another pleasant dream !
    And he he he ... Oh OK then, of course.
    There is much room for imagination I guess - that is for sure ! Ha ha.

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember my best dream but some dreams I wake up from especially refreshed and energized. Those are the best sleeps/dreams.

ReputationRep:
    A dream of drowning. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TimeWalker)
    I can't remember my best dream but some dreams I wake up from especially refreshed and energized. Those are the best sleeps/dreams.
    I see. And that is interesting, cool !
    OK, I have an idea. Let's call them "Energy Boost Dreams" or .. "Refreshing Visions" . Something like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TobiasAZT)
    A dream of drowning. :zomg:
    Oh my goodness !
    If that was an unpleasant or scary dream for you, then I am sorry to hear you had that one.

ReputationRep:
    Skyping with Salman Khan

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.