Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Loan after living abroad watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hi! I am a British citizen who has been living in the US for the last five years as my husband's job was transferred there. We're moving permanently back to the UK next month. I am currently studying a module with the Open University which I have paid for myself as I was living abroad. Once I'm back in the UK will I be eligible to apply for a loan to cover fees of future OU modules (I'm planning on studying a degree in Maths and Stats)? Or will I have to be back resident in the UK for a certain period of time before I'm eligible? Thanks.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    HI RosieChilton

    In order to apply for funding you would have to be resident in the UK for 3 years prior to the first day of the first academic year of your course. If you would like to discuss this further or if you require any further information, please contact us on 0300 100 0607.

Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.