The Student Room Group

Woman just went to the toilet outside my bedroom window

So I enjoy listening to music and one of my favorite things to do is sit by the window of my bedroom listening to it, I'm on the fourth floor of my halls building. So anyway, I'm having a great time staring into the night listening to music and then this woman wanders towards the empty car park outside the window, I initially think nothing of it until she squats and wips her arse out and I think I just lost faith in humanity...

Edit: Because people keep on asking, the title is poorly worded, there was no toilet, she just went on the pavement.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by John55
So I enjoy listening to music and one of my favorite things to do is sit by the window of my bedroom, I'm on the fourth floor of my halls building. So anyway, I'm having a great time staring into the night listening to music and then this woman wanders towards the empty car park outside the window, I initially think nothing of it until she squats and wips her arse out and I think I just lost faith in humanity...

How big was it
Original post by John55
So I enjoy listening to music and one of my favorite things to do is sit by the window of my bedroom, I'm on the fourth floor of my halls building. So anyway, I'm having a great time staring into the night listening to music and then this woman wanders towards the empty car park outside the window, I initially think nothing of it until she squats and wips her arse out and I think I just lost faith in humanity...
Did she at least wipe herself?
Reply 4
Original post by Mentally
How big was it

Large and wrinkly
Reply 5
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Did she at least wipe herself?

I moved as soon as the arse came out and just sat on my bed for about five minutes like :eek:

Thing is I'm not sure what she would have had to use, no bushes in the vicinity, well... possibly one
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by John55
Large and wrinkly

2 much detail
Reply 7
Original post by Mentally
2 much detail

I'm trying to paint a picture
Original post by John55
I moved as soon as the arse came out and just sat on my bed for about five minutes like :eek:

Thing is I'm not sure what she would have had to use, no bushes in the vicinity, well... possibly one

[video="youtube;gFvkr6GBWLw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=SG&v=gFvkr6GBWLw[/video]
is it/she still there
pls post pics op
Reply 10
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
[video="youtube;gFvkr6GBWLw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&gl=SG&v=gFvkr6GBWLw[/video]

On a pavement? might as well wipe your as with a cheese grater...
Original post by John55
Large and wrinkly

You were clearly paying too much attention.

(Tbh you sound like the problem, not her and her turd, considering the level of detail you picked up from it.)
Reply 12
Original post by vis break2
is it/she still there
pls post pics op

She's disappeared into the night, probably intending to go to bed and then get up early in the morning for her job serving hot dogs :s-smilie:
Original post by John55
On a pavement? might as well wipe your as with a cheese grater...
Considering that she willingly **** in public, I don't see why she would be so picky.
Reply 14
Original post by XcitingStuart
You were clearly paying too much attention.

(Tbh you sound like the problem, not her and her turd, considering the level of detail you picked up from it.)

What detail? I left the window as soon as she pulled her trousers down, I haven't actually provided any details other than saying her arse was 'large and wrinkly', which was an assumption based on the fact that she looked middle aged as I saw her walking alone towards the car park outside my flat window.

Do you think it's acceptable to sh$t in the streets, are you in fact her returned home?
Reply 15
Okay, I started laughing right before I clicked on this post and then I started laughing so hard my stomach started hurting while I was scrolling down and now I'm just trying really hard not to think about it so I can write a coherent sentence
Original post by John55
What detail? I left the window as soon as she pulled her trousers down, I haven't actually provided any details other than saying her arse was 'large and wrinkly', which was an assumption based on the fact that she looked middle aged as I saw her walking alone towards the car park outside my flat window.

Do you think it's acceptable to sh$t in the streets, are you in fact her returned home?

Wow, cool the beans, I was joking.

The person said "how big was it" you said "large and wrinkly" so presumably talking about the ****, not the arse.
Reply 17
Original post by XcitingStuart
Wow, cool the beans, I was joking.

The person said "how big was it" you said "large and wrinkly" so presumably talking about the ****, not the arse.

Who the hell calls a sh%t wrinkly?
Original post by John55
Who the hell calls a sh%t wrinkly?

Someone who is quite clearly a connoisseur. OP is a professionally-trained turd burglar.
Reply 19
Original post by Arkasia
Someone who is quite clearly a connoisseur. OP is a professionally-trained turd burglar.

Yep, I know my sh%t

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending