Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys!

I'm currently studying S141, as well as SK143, and was just wondering if anyone knows what the minimum amount of participation that is needed to pass the module? I've had to miss a couple of the early OU Live sessions, for various reasons, and am now worried that I might have ruined my chances of passing.
    Also, I only really post on the tutor group forum when we are doing a group investigation/discussion, would this count against me as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savieluk)
    Hi guys!

I'm currently studying S141, as well as SK143, and was just wondering if anyone knows what the minimum amount of participation that is needed to pass the module? I've had to miss a couple of the early OU Live sessions, for various reasons, and am now worried that I might have ruined my chances of passing.
    Also, I only really post on the tutor group forum when we are doing a group investigation/discussion, would this count against me as well?
    Read the module guide, ask the tutor or actually post on the S141 forum... Or even the OUSA forums, you'll find more people who have done the course recently. But obviously you'll get more out of it if you participate fully. I did it in its first year and it was awful and by the sounds of it it hasn't got any better

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.