The Student Room Group

I am a rich chav.

I wear north face clothing everyday and I have a north face backpack. I wear black Nike air huaraches shoes. I absolutely love the north face and I shop a at JD sports a lot. I have a lot freckles over my face and arms. I absolutely reek and I am called stinky freckled face. I have a chavs name called Benjamin Brady-Jones. But my parents are rich and I live in a big house. My parents polio me and buy me whatever I want. So am I a chav
you're just a boy with personal image issues.
you don't know who you are yet
but
if u come to my ends u will get razed like gillete razer fusion blud
il take ur hurrachis, tie them and throw them at telephone line
Reply 2
... polio?
Reply 3
Chav necessitates a lower-class background, so no, you're just a dude playing a dude pretending to be another dude.
Original post by Arkasia
Chav necessitates a lower-class background, so no, you're just a dude playing a dude pretending to be another dude.

Not really, as everyone has different definitions as I would call a lot of students chavs because the only difference between them is they get their money often from parents or student loans and act in the same ways getting drunk and taking drugs, buying latest gadgets then breaking laws and expecting to get away with it making excuses.

Literally the only differences are what type of money they get and their fashion (and some students I know dress like chavs with the bling and sports clothes and act like it too)
that is very good. it is nice
Reply 6
Original post by drbluebox
Not really, as everyone has different definitions as I would call a lot of students chavs because the only difference between them is they get their money often from parents or student loans and act in the same ways getting drunk and taking drugs, buying latest gadgets then breaking laws and expecting to get away with it making excuses.

Literally the only differences are what type of money they get and their fashion (and some students I know dress like chavs with the bling and sports clothes and act like it too)

Dressing like chavs =/= chavs, same as wearing a bindi doesn't automatically make you hindu.
Spoil
Original post by Ben Brady-Jones
I wear north face clothing everyday and I have a north face backpack. I wear black Nike air huaraches shoes. I absolutely love the north face and I shop a at JD sports a lot. I have a lot freckles over my face and arms. I absolutely reek and I am called stinky freckled face. I have a chavs name called Benjamin Brady-Jones. But my parents are rich and I live in a big house. My parents polio me and buy me whatever I want. So am I a chav
And your point is? What would like us to do? Heal you perhaps? Recommend a variety of Lynx for your odour? Or are you just bragging?
YOU.. again?
I had a friend whose parents were really wealthy but who bought fake leather jackets from his town market and drunk ****ty vodka in the daytime.

He was a beautiful mess
I see.
Reply 12
Original post by Ben Brady-Jones
x

Your parents are rich and have a chav*
"It's just a phase"
You're a wigger.
Reply 15
OK :borat:

Quick Reply

Latest