Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Men's underwear watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone wear anything other than boxer briefs these days? Do boxers and briefs still exist?

ReputationRep:
    i wear boxer briefs autograph or jack wills

ReputationRep:
    Loose ones or boxer briefs if for someone else..

ReputationRep:
    I wear proper pants for football and when wearing joggers or shorts (for obvious reasons!) Boxers if wearing jeans

ReputationRep:
    I prefer my men's underwear to be comfy & stylish, but boxer briefs are often a preference I think they look better on men.

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know what all these different names mean tbh

Boxers are different from briefs which are different from boxer briefs... Ain't nobody got time for that level of pedantry/confusion

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I wear briefs sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    I do prefer some Calvin Klein microfiber boxers. Those badboys are awesome, and they just fit perfectly to the body. Plus the elastic lasts forever.

I believe we pay for the quality in this case and not the branding and marketing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tailored_Suit)
    Briefs are the tight, white speedo-like things kids wear.

Boxers are like shorts, but loose.

And boxer briefs are like tight shorts.
    Ah I c

I don't really see how the distinction between the latter two manifests but I will do some research and report back

ReputationRep:
    i wear boxer briefs. Dont give a damn about them being stylish as long as they comfy

ReputationRep:
    I go for boxer briefs, boxers are too baggy and briefs feel a bit childish

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethwalker85)
    I prefer my men's underwear to be comfy & stylish, but boxer briefs are often a preference I think they look better on men.
    Wearing Calvin Klein or Ted Baker boxers is the ultimate mark of chavism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illiberal Liberal)
    Ah I c

I don't really see how the distinction between the latter two manifests but I will do some research and report back
    Boxers:

Boxer briefs:

ReputationRep:
    Boxers:

Boxer briefs:
    Those boxers could pass for PJs

In that case I wear boxer briefs

Just in case everyone was wondering

ReputationRep:
    BBs are seemingly the most popular choice, but they certainly do still sell boxer shorts & briefs commonly.

I only own Bbs and some boxer shorts, I do find the latter wayy comfier to wear.

ReputationRep:
    X
    What about trunks and pants?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surrey_guy)
    Does anyone wear anything other than boxer briefs these days? Do boxers and briefs still exist?
    I wear briefs mostly some boxer briefs, hate baggy boxers 😟

ReputationRep:
    i wear boxer briefs i have loads of pair of beverly hills polo club ones must have about a dozen pairs cost about £150

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    i wear boxer briefs i have loads of pair of beverly hills polo club ones must have about a dozen pairs cost about £150
    You only wear one brand?

ReputationRep:
    I don't own a pair of this underwear but would love to. It's a bra for your balls, no more awkward adjustments in public!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.