Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What the hell. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email from UCAS confirming my place at university which started in 2014 (even the email says it starts in 2014)

Well, I am already at that uni and I already received this email like over a year ago, obviously...

So what the hell is this? lol I didnt make an application this year haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm in my third year using Student Finance England. This year they asked me for some id. They did not ask me for any for the first two years - I was just someone at the end of an email address.

It makes you wonder about the competence of these sort of organisations.

ReputationRep:
    Im no professional but that sounds like witchcraft

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simes)
    I'm in my third year using Student Finance England. This year they asked me for some id. They did not ask me for any for the first two years - I was just someone at the end of an email address.

It makes you wonder about the competence of these sort of organisations.
    Minimal at best. I once got 3 letters from them in the same all with different letterhead but saying practically the same thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.