Turn on thread page Beta

1-0 england so far watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if I can watch the rest....

ReputationRep:
    OH MY WORD! That was GOOD!

ReputationRep:
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    2-1 so far, oh its FINISHED

HAHAHAHAHAHA !

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone watch the BBC1 highlights?

ReputationRep:
    In all honesty i feel the french team were made to look much more average than usual by englands performance and they couldn't even score an equaliser through open play which shows that the men at the back were doing their job decently. Heskey however is def responsible for such a daft tackle and why oh why did gerrard kick back to james with henry lurking?!
    The french were certainly very lucky, no doubt at all about that[even french ppl cant deny that], they were closed off pretty well in open play.

ReputationRep:
    why oh why oh why. What on earth happened to England in the last 2-3 mins????????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parvati)
    why oh why oh why. What on earth happened to England in the last 2-3 mins????????
    2 make me happy

ReputationRep:
    England paid the penalty for negative football.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    England paid the penalty for negative football.
    Exactly.

Defending like that from the 65th minute, WTF! It was like the Argentina game all over again. I'm hoping it was a tactical choice rather than the fact they were knackered. If it was the latter, I don't have much hope for the rest of the tournament.

Gutted doesn't even begin to describe it.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.