Turn on thread page Beta

toning up! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    well the only thing i've been doing which could be classed as exercise recently is ******* with my left hand rather than my right. it was ****ing impossible at first and i would be totally sweating and have a sore left arm but the time i'd finished. now i can do it with ease and i feel as if i've achieved something
    LOL, I know how you feel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Shame, I cant get my pic. Well not until tomorow. I guess I would have to **** myself. Which object would be the best for me to rub against, so my pelvic muscles are toning up?
    Awww!! all these excuses Why cant you get your pic till tomorrow ?:P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Awww!! all these excuses Why cant you get your pic till tomorrow ?:P

cos my mate has my pic, and shes not online. Ive emailed her, but she hasnt emailed me back yet. So Im guessing tomoz.
    All these excuses yeah, really i wish had my pic. lol

ReputationRep:
    Shame, I cant get my pic. Well not until tomorow. I guess I would have to **** myself. Which object would be the best for me to rub against, so my pelvic muscles are toning up?
    coool, at least ur open about it i bet all the other girls are just like you but they just pretend they've never touched themselves in their lives.

dunno what object would be good to rub urself against but it would sure beat the hell out of sit ups

oh and when a mod comes along this thread is deleted

ReputationRep:
    LOL, I know how you feel
    it's definitely been worth it though. my left arm used to always feel maggoty uncordinated and weak compared to my right. now its definitely stronger and more coordinated, if i keep it up maybe it will come close to being as good as my right arm.

ReputationRep:
    coool, at least ur open about it i bet all the other girls are just like you but they just pretend they've never touched themselves in their lives.

dunno what object would be good to rub urself against but it would sure beat the hell out of sit ups

oh and when a mod comes along this thread is deleted

I just do it, to please guys. Ok well sometimes i have done it, when ive been left feeling horny. Best thing - shower head, lol. I cant beleve i just admitted that.

ReputationRep:
    I just do it, to please guys. Ok well sometimes i have done it, when ive been left feeling horny. Best thing - shower head, lol. I cant beleve i just admitted that.
    Nor me

ReputationRep:
    sorry sometimes I do like a good flirt.

ReputationRep:
    who cares, its no big deal.

anyway u know what they say - ur either a ****** or a liar

ReputationRep:
    it's definitely been worth it though. my left arm used to always feel maggoty uncordinated and weak compared to my right. now its definitely stronger and more coordinated, if i keep it up maybe it will come close to being as good as my right arm.
    Ive tried changing arms many times, you just get frustrated and think 'Ill shift over to the right for a second' but you end up just carrying on bashing away with the right..

ReputationRep:
    Interesting convo ...

ReputationRep:
    And what always makes me laugh is, every single person Ive ever trained with at the gym has a weaker left arm/upper body, wonder why?

ReputationRep:
    And what always makes me laugh is, every single person Ive ever trained with at the gym has a weaker left arm/upper body, wonder why?
    How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    Ive tried changing arms many times, you just get frustrated and think 'Ill shift over to the right for a second' but you end up just carrying on bashing away with the right..
    yeah people will laugh but it takes a lot of ****ing effort and will power to actually use ur left for a full session. now its getting to the point where its not that bad at all though

ReputationRep:
    yeah people will laugh but it takes a lot of ****ing effort and will power to actually use ur left for a full session. now its getting to the point where its not that bad at all though
    Trust me, youll turn back to the right, Ive managed to kid myself into thinking Ive converted into a leftie, and theres that time where you just dont have the extra energy/time required to use the left, and then its back to the beginning again.

ReputationRep:
    wow u 2 do have alot of problems, If only you had 3 hands. Or someone else to do it for you, poor guys.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, youll turn back to the right, Ive managed to kid myself into thinking Ive converted into a leftie, and theres that time where you just dont have the extra energy/time required to use the left, and then its back to the beginning again.
    no seriously ive been at this for quite some time, it's got to the point where its not that much hassle anymore. admittedly if im tired i will probably use the right though.

using the left is great though, no longer am i just sitting around *******, wasting my time, i'm actually doing something constructive (strengthining my left arm)

ReputationRep:
    wow u 2 do have alot of problems, If only you had 3 hands. Or someone else to do it for you, poor guys.
    Every guy has been through this dilemma, trust me

ReputationRep:
    ur just jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Every guy has been through this dilemma, trust me

yeah I bet they have

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.