Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I feel like a nervous wreck all the time watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am not worried about anything now but this week I was so worried I feel all tense and shaky and light headed for no reason.I cannot concentrate, I can't relax I feel like a wreck it is annoying me, because the physical and psychological consequences of this are really effecting me because I want to sit down and get on with my studies, but because I feel like this I cannot do anything I am just walking all the time and so stressed for no apparent reason.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous1502)
    I am not worried about anything now but this week I was so worried I feel all tense and shaky and light headed for no reason.I cannot concentrate, I can't relax I feel like a wreck it is annoying me, because the physical and psychological consequences of this are really effecting me because I want to sit down and get on with my studies, but because I feel like this I cannot do anything I am just walking all the time and so stressed for no apparent reason.
    going on tsr isnt going to make your sanity any better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    going on tsr isnt going to make your sanity any better
    You're right I need a break from tsr

What's your question? I seem to recall another thread (not sure if made by you) made with the exact same title a while back.

Edit: Found it. It was you. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3680689 Please refrain from making the same thread multiple times.

ReputationRep:
    You're right I need a break from tsr
    NO . . . stay here with us: we can be together forever and ever and ever :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Just relax, breathe slowly in and out....

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.